Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Night Pics!

7K views 32 replies 26 participants last post by  xtal 
#1 ·
Ok, ok, I got my CBX back on the road, excited, happy, post whoring it everywhere so this is it for a while, (I think!). These are a few pics from Saturday night 10/24/09 in downtown Tampa, FL. I had a local photographer take the pics. Got the photo CD in the mail today. All pics were raw with no editing. I played with some as far as cropping goes but that's about it. Thought you guys might like a look. Rick

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks fucking awesome! I love that bike! Its rare to put a face to a bike, so thanks for that.

(sweet helmet btw :))

#17 ·
Thanks for the replies guys! Not much more I can do now but ride and enjoy her. Feels good hearing the 6 cyl barking down the road again! (The neighbors hate me! Ha! Don't care!)

BTW, I hated taking those pics with me in there. The lens on the camera was open for 4-5 secs and I had to be as still as possible. I guess that's why the stone face look!

#22 ·
Hey Rick, sorry I did not go the other night, it looked like shit up here in New Port Richey, so I decided not to go. Plus I had a few things to finish anyway for the shoot with Clink I had on Thursday. He told me he spoke to you about that grafitti wall.

#23 ·
Yea, I wish you could have made it. I had an idea of getting at least a few pics of our bikes together. Kinda thought that'd be cool! Chris still owes me a day shoot so I'll keep you posted on that.

Glad you got a shoot with Bob Clark (Clink). He's the man! I'll be looking for your bike in a future issue of Fighters or Streetfighters mag for sure! Rick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.