Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Party BBQ/campout/bonfire

8K views 113 replies 26 participants last post by  ultimate fighter 
#1 ·
gauging interest. I can't travel in the summer as my job owns me in the summer. The reason i can't attend ff12.

Jesse had a great idea, "We can come visit you."

i have been tossing it back and forth. I think a bbq party would be cool. Maybe let people meet that otherwise wouldn't be able.

I live in elkhart indiana

bout 20 min from the michigan border.

thinking maybe a saturday night to sunday and do a sunday ride.

any ideas on a date or events would be cool

See less See more
#35 ·
i just saw "camp out"

I may be able to swing something, i will let you guys know when the time gets closer.

#39 ·
if this happens i will probably be 100% motorcycle bound

maybe with a little luck i can talk randy into going with me, we shall see.

#92 ·
My bday is the 12th

#48 ·
August 11/12 works fantastic for me as well. I can totally mark that off and set the deadlines to be well in advance of that for the bike to be finished. Had my buddy talking about having his KZ1000 ready by then (not Denver) for the trip from Wisco.

Chaos6, I'm down to ride out if your still in at that point. :rock:

#53 ·
i would probably leave the night before, try and click off 6 (or more depending on how i felt) hours, sleep at some shitty motel then do the last 3

#54 ·
I think I could swing coming down. I won't be able to go for any rides with you guys but I am sure up for some BBQ and a few beers. I'll hold down the fort while you guys are out riding.

#55 ·
Alright...when I get home I'm going to sit down and look at the date for August. I'll do everything I can to free up that weekend. Everything will ride on military commitments, but I already cleared it with the highest authority in the land (the Girlfriend), and she is game.

:shocker:

#57 ·
LOL

That's another thing. When we can get some concrete details, we might need some volunteers for food.

Think of things to do.

Maybe i can corroborate with some locals for a nice ride.

Whoo else is pumped?

#60 ·
I'll throw a huck of foam and a sleeping bag in the back of the pickup and I'll be set. I can help with the food too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.