Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Who should win the September 2009 Fighter of the Month Contest?

• icedevil

Votes: 409 63.8%
  • YNOT

Votes: 232 36.2%

Vote Here For The September 2009 Fighter Of The Month Contest!

16K views 45 replies 40 participants last post by  ROBBO 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Re: Vote Here For The September 2009 Fighter Of The Month

wow, very hard decision, good work gents.

#7 ·

I hate Yamahas, and German kicked up tails, and yet that's one of the nicest 'fighters I've seen in a long long time. Sorry YNOT, cool bike, but the headlight and bellypan is what ruined it for me. Though take heart to the fact that I recognised your backyard from the one you did wheelies in with your kids!

#12 ·

You are both so very talented ,I wish I had the skills and foresight to build like that.I certainly do not feel either should lose this buildoff competition,however you guys have decided to allow us the right to judge your awesome efforts,thankyou both for that.I cast my vote with the knowledge that less than 1% seperates these machines,thank you guys and best of luck to both....Please continue to build bikes like this and grow the streetfighter cause ..Ride safe :shocker:

#13 ·

I'm speechless about the work that went into the german bike's front end, the fork sleeves, triples, headlight setup, ooooooo sexy

#15 ·

:oops: i dont think even my 179bhp is going to catch icedevil ........a one horse race springs to mind ...but to be fair that is one cracking looking fighter he has there and a lot of work to boot .....job well done fella :rock:

so i dont mind comming second to a machine of that calibre

respect

#22 ·

Both great bikes. tough one. But my vote was cast.

#24 ·

Got to love an action shot at the strip.

Reactions: Spondon
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.