Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

GSXR tail peace?

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  outlaw6660 
#1 ·
Hello

Is there anyone out there who can tell me where i can buy this Tail section. i have see it run on other GSXRs so i am pretty sure it is prefab part that can be bought. I am just unable to find it on the internet and i am in the states so there are no good streetfighter options here. I am sure i can get it from the UK or Germany. If anyone can help or knows where to go please let me know. thanks

See less See more
#7 ·
Thanks again for the help with finding this tail. I have been to those sites and seen all the tail sections they offer but i still can't find the specific one. I guess i will have to use what i can get or get off my ass and make one.

I still have to finish my GS1100 project anyway before i start my new 86 gsxr1100 project. Ohh the fighter addiction..

#8 ·
A lot of things you see on streetfighters are not "off the shelf" items though bud. I see 2 or 3 tails on the site I linked that with some minor trimming would be damn near identical to that piece...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.