Color me - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Photoshop Fighters
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

Photoshop Fighters Need someone to Photoshop your bike to see what it could look like? Made a sweet photochop yourself? All Photoshop related stuff goes in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Color me

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-23-2012, 03:09 PM   #11
dinozx1100
Fighter
dinozx1100's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:52 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
dinozx1100 is a NOOB
Default Re: Color me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelz View Post
I'm gunna grab some sleep then have a crack at it for you, when you say camo, what colours? I have seen blue/white/grey or green/brown/khaki. got a combo in mind??

whats happenin with the front guard too? that being cut or should I include the taped off bit??
thanks for all your pics.. i think i repped you the wrong way a second ago i will try it again...
the taped off bit on the top of the fender is for an idea of a stripe down the center on top..looking at the camos i don't think that is the way i will be going..the inst/headlight cowl will probably be flat black regardless of what color i go with in the end..but the rear seat cowl would be the same color as the rest of the bike..thanks again!!!!!
dinozx1100 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived dinozx1100!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-23-2012, 03:14 PM   #12
dinozx1100
Fighter
dinozx1100 is a NOOB

how about dark grey???........
This user High Fived dinozx1100!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-23-2012, 04:03 PM   #13
robsroadeater
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
robsroadeater's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 532
Flipped Off 1,212 Times in 630 Posts
robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinozx1100 View Post
Are you saying u like this the best?
I like the darker colors also but I was thinking of a flat black stripe down the center and in the ducts on the tail and in the belly pan that isn't on yet...that why I would also like the brighter colors to think about it ......
Yep that maroon is rare!Looks fookin spooky mate !

...ALL FER ONE AND ONE FER ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

OUR FALLEN FIGHTERS
MadMadame
Greencheezeeta
Remi
PanzerRider
Punkvernie
robsroadeater is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived robsroadeater!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-26-2012, 02:41 PM   #14
Skelz
Fighter In Training
Skelz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:52 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Skelz is a glorious beacon of lightSkelz is a glorious beacon of lightSkelz is a glorious beacon of lightSkelz is a glorious beacon of lightSkelz is a glorious beacon of lightSkelz is a glorious beacon of lightSkelz is a glorious beacon of lightSkelz is a glorious beacon of lightSkelz is a glorious beacon of lightSkelz is a glorious beacon of light

sorry man, have been away dodging petrol bombs \0/ I will get the colours you asked asap keeping the front black but like the chaps say i think dark colours are the way forward
Skelz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-26-2012, 03:01 PM   #15
Skelz
Fighter In Training
Skelz is a glorious beacon of lightSkelz is a glorious beacon of lightSkelz is a glorious beacon of lightSkelz is a glorious beacon of lightSkelz is a glorious beacon of lightSkelz is a glorious beacon of lightSkelz is a glorious beacon of lightSkelz is a glorious beacon of lightSkelz is a glorious beacon of lightSkelz is a glorious beacon of light

enjoy!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-26-2012, 03:20 PM   #16
Skelz
Fighter In Training

Oh is it cool for me to bump off the camo ones then??? I can only store 25 images through the forum.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-27-2012, 09:25 PM   #17
dinozx1100
Fighter
dinozx1100 is a NOOB

Yeah the camo ones can go... Thanks for the one in what looks like flat black....I am thinking going with that but with a contrasting stripe of color across the top of the bike and fender......thanks again!!!!!!!!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Photoshop Fighters