CK's Why We Do It! - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Custom Fighters Blog
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

Custom Fighters Blog All information about the CF Blog goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CK's Why We Do It!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-26-2012, 06:32 PM   #1
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:52 AM
Flip Offs: 493
Flipped Off 165 Times in 131 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default CK's Why We Do It!

A quick inspiring story from our long lost mod that I've been meaning to publish. Have a look at it. Amazing people we know!

http://www.customfighters.com/5179/why-we-do-it/

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-26-2012, 06:39 PM   #2
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:52 AM
Flip Offs: 484
Flipped Off 801 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: CK's Why We Do It!

good read

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived gsf1200R!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-27-2012, 06:21 PM   #3
robsroadeater
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
robsroadeater's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 529
Flipped Off 1,208 Times in 627 Posts
robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

were is tha superstar of CF?

...ALL FER ONE AND ONE FER ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

OUR FALLEN FIGHTERS
MadMadame
Greencheezeeta
Remi
PanzerRider
Punkvernie
robsroadeater is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived robsroadeater!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-27-2012, 06:45 PM   #4
robsroadeater
robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Cmon back mate yer missed!

ROBBO' 2009

OUR FALLEN FIGHTERS
MadMadame
Greencheezeeta
Remi
PanzerRider
Punkvernie
robsroadeater is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived robsroadeater!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-27-2012, 07:14 PM   #5
oldrider
Greencheezeeta's Mom

oldrider's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 109
Flipped Off 152 Times in 147 Posts
oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

^^^

x2!

Cheezes loves you...
Quote:
Originally posted by crowbar: "Other motocycle forums....meet your God!"
Originally posted by Ratfighter: "It really looks like a silk covered sledge hammer."
oldrider is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived oldrider!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-28-2012, 09:12 AM   #6
Jackstand Johnny
watches you sleep.

Jackstand Johnny's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 314
Flipped Off 205 Times in 123 Posts
Jackstand Johnny is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jackstand Johnny is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jackstand Johnny is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jackstand Johnny is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jackstand Johnny is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jackstand Johnny is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jackstand Johnny is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jackstand Johnny is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jackstand Johnny is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jackstand Johnny is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Jackstand Johnny is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Good stuff. Ya know what came to mind when I read the thread title? CK's why we do it, nah nah na nah nah na na naaaah. Cause it's Friday night, and I feel alright, the parties here on the westside...
Jackstand Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Jackstand Johnny!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-28-2012, 03:43 PM   #7
robsroadeater

Ya gotta admit hessa fookin awesom writer !

ROBBO' 2009

OUR FALLEN FIGHTERS
MadMadame
Greencheezeeta
Remi
PanzerRider
Punkvernie
These people High Fived robsroadeater!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-28-2012, 06:57 PM   #8
oldrider
Greencheezeeta's Mom

oldrider's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 109
Flipped Off 152 Times in 147 Posts
oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

And he shall be duelly repped, if he ever comes home again!

Cheezes loves you...
Quote:
Originally posted by crowbar: "Other motocycle forums....meet your God!"
Originally posted by Ratfighter: "It really looks like a silk covered sledge hammer."
oldrider is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived oldrider!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-02-2012, 12:22 AM   #9
chg380
Gear Head
chg380's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 251
Flipped Off 105 Times in 39 Posts
chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!chg380 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Great story

Keep the fight alive, Free AFF
chg380 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived chg380!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-16-2012, 11:02 AM   #10
Handsome Matt
Just Here For The Party
Senior Fighterer
Handsome Matt's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 10 Times in 5 Posts
Handsome Matt has much to be proud ofHandsome Matt has much to be proud ofHandsome Matt has much to be proud ofHandsome Matt has much to be proud ofHandsome Matt has much to be proud ofHandsome Matt has much to be proud ofHandsome Matt has much to be proud ofHandsome Matt has much to be proud ofHandsome Matt has much to be proud ofHandsome Matt has much to be proud ofHandsome Matt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackstand Johnny View Post
Good stuff. Ya know what came to mind when I read the thread title? CK's why we do it, nah nah na nah nah na na naaaah. Cause it's Friday night, and I feel alright, the parties here on the westside...
So I reach for my 40 and I turn it up! Designated driver takes the keys to my truck!

When I used to bartend, we would have karaoke on Fridays and Saturdays. That was the song I'd bust out if it was a slower night and we needed to get the party going!
Handsome Matt is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Custom Fighters Blog