Vote here for the 2011 Fighter of the Year on CF! CF 2011 FOTY! - Page 10 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > 2011 Fighter of the Year
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

2011 Fighter of the Year The 2011 Streetfighter of the Year Contest threads can be found here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote here for the 2011 Fighter of the Year on CF! CF 2011 FOTY!

View Poll Results: Which is the Fighter of the Year for 2011?!
Renegades GSXR 7/12 60 4.18%
Ace6061 GSXR 750 47 3.28%
Seth420 CBR 929RR 107 7.46%
Rohr ZX6R 79 5.51%
ctluba CB 750F 114 7.95%
R3voltn1 CBR 929RR 140 9.76%
Cabbie GSXR 400/H2 281 19.60%
Kaenmuro Speed Triple 40 2.79%
Hardcore Speed Triple 52 3.63%
1wheelfelons R1 48 3.35%
Yantosh GSXR 7/12 TWIN TURBO 110 7.67%
Motohorho GSXR 1100 TWIN CHARGED 356 24.83%
Voters: 1434. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-23-2012, 07:30 AM   #91
cookymon
A baby stole my dingo!

Senior Fighterer
cookymon's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:14 PM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
cookymon has a reputation beyond reputecookymon has a reputation beyond reputecookymon has a reputation beyond reputecookymon has a reputation beyond reputecookymon has a reputation beyond reputecookymon has a reputation beyond reputecookymon has a reputation beyond reputecookymon has a reputation beyond reputecookymon has a reputation beyond reputecookymon has a reputation beyond reputecookymon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vote here for the 2011 Fighter of the Year on CF! CF 2011 FOTY!

Awesome bikes everyone! You guys have more bike building talent in your little fingers than most people have in their entire bodies. Geez I'd give my left nut (done having kids anyway) to twist the throttle on Yans or MotoH's bikes and get thrown at the horizon. It'd be like gravity turned sideways and multiplied!

Hard to pick from all 12. But I voted for the one with an old GSXR frame...
cookymon is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived cookymon!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-01-2012, 07:46 AM   #92
Anchoiade
Noobie
Local Time: 02:14 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Anchoiade is a NOOB

Motorhoro cos it looks like it should be

I guess I don't give much of a fuck, hold edit the much.
Anchoiade is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Anchoiade!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-02-2012, 03:34 PM   #93
Kaenmuro
Yarskymator
Fighterer
Kaenmuro's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:14 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Kaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of lightKaenmuro is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month 

Fook I Have exceeded my bandwit in photobucket...

Listen to my newest Tech Dance whit Dubstep influenced mix
Kaenmuro-Tech up the Dup Dance

Yarsky - F*ck You from The Speaker
Kaenmuro - Search Of New Tech (Tech Dance/Hard Trance)

My DJ page:
Kaenmuro is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-06-2012, 01:56 PM   #94
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:14 AM
Flip Offs: 493
Flipped Off 165 Times in 131 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I'm working on your congratulatory blog post now!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-06-2012, 02:01 PM   #95
yantosh

CF Pimp
Local Time: 07:14 AM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 12 Times in 10 Posts
yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

i made 3 figures ...woo hoo ...thank peeps
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-17-2012, 01:43 AM   #96
pursang
NoObie
Noobie
pursang's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:14 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 2 Times in 1 Post
pursang is making some friendspursang is making some friendspursang is making some friends

Good luck to all entries. It's a pleasure drooling over your creations, great work !
pursang is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
The Following 2 Users Say F-U to pursang For This Post:
MikeGyver (12-17-2012), nemo (12-17-2012)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-17-2012, 02:06 AM   #97
jerryatrophy
we are 138

jerryatrophy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:14 AM
Flip Offs: 68
Flipped Off 25 Times in 18 Posts
jerryatrophy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jerryatrophy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jerryatrophy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jerryatrophy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jerryatrophy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jerryatrophy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jerryatrophy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jerryatrophy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jerryatrophy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jerryatrophy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jerryatrophy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef supreme View Post
Pull the stator cover off to get a sight and access point to the opposite side of the engine and just give a real good blow job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onesight1 View Post
I'll take good pics (was gonna wait for the small subtle decals, buttfuck it.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnimbostratus View Post
anytime i see a bike with a strait 6 it gives me a strait 6.. if ya know what i mean
jerryatrophy is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > 2011 Fighter of the Year