Charity Bike Build Thread - Page 39 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > CF Members Streetfighter Build For Charity
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

CF Members Streetfighter Build For Charity Members of CustomFighters.com will work together to build a streetfighter that will be raffled off, and the money donated to charity!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Charity Bike Build Thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-22-2012, 06:04 AM   #381
spdu4ia
Speed Euphoria
CF Addict
spdu4ia's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:55 AM
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 13 Times in 11 Posts
spdu4ia is a splendid one to beholdspdu4ia is a splendid one to beholdspdu4ia is a splendid one to beholdspdu4ia is a splendid one to beholdspdu4ia is a splendid one to beholdspdu4ia is a splendid one to beholdspdu4ia is a splendid one to beholdspdu4ia is a splendid one to beholdspdu4ia is a splendid one to beholdspdu4ia is a splendid one to beholdspdu4ia is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Charity Bike Build Thread

hhmmm seems that he also flipped himself off for it too
spdu4ia is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived spdu4ia!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-22-2012, 07:18 AM   #382
robsroadeater
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
robsroadeater's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:55 AM
Flip Offs: 529
Flipped Off 1,208 Times in 627 Posts
robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

CBR 1000 RR legs 32MM &25MM dias on axel ~ 929/954 typ wheel bearings .

...ALL FER ONE AND ONE FER ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

OUR FALLEN FIGHTERS
MadMadame
Greencheezeeta
Remi
PanzerRider
Punkvernie
robsroadeater is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived robsroadeater!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-22-2012, 08:17 AM   #383
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW

SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 37
Flipped Off 47 Times in 37 Posts
SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Are the forks spaced @ 214mm, as oem legs are?

If so, an RC axle should work, SP2 will for sure. I've done it myself.

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

2011 Buildoff bike continued: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=47081

05 VFR800 - daily driver
81 CB900F Supersport - http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=47081
96 VFR750
83 VF750F - http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=18850
95 XR250R
96 XR400R
00 XR70R
03 CRF150F

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater View Post
Fookin luv them Hondassssssssssss.
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived SEBSPEED!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-22-2012, 07:57 PM   #384
robsroadeater
robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEBSPEED View Post
Are the forms spaced @ 214mm, as oem legs are?

If so, an RC axle should work, SP2 will for sure. I've done it myself.
I will check ,not sure as to that dim without popin shopwardsCheers Seb'

ROBBO' 2009

OUR FALLEN FIGHTERS
MadMadame
Greencheezeeta
Remi
PanzerRider
Punkvernie
robsroadeater is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived robsroadeater!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-27-2012, 01:40 AM   #385
pineapple
Braapaholic
CF Pimp
Local Time: 04:55 AM
Flip Offs: 206
Flipped Off 164 Times in 50 Posts
pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Bump.
pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived pineapple!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-27-2012, 09:16 AM   #386
Stainr
Host of NWFF 2013

CF Addict
Stainr's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:55 AM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 6 Times in 3 Posts
Stainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to behold

Hey Rob'o. What were the dimensions for that swing arm installation. I am looking at doing the same type of install on mine and going to look at a swing arm in a couple days. I know it was like 3 years ago but I could use the info now and I didnt see the dime specs in this build thread.

There is no such thing as a person being worthless. They can always be used as a bad example.

02' Suzuki Bandit 1200
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=64216

93' Suzuki GSX-R 750 fighter project
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=38976
Stainr is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Stainr!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-28-2012, 12:06 PM   #387
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEBSPEED View Post
Are the forks spaced @ 214mm, as oem legs are?
yes

Quote:
Gavin, I know you are in heaven. Please don't modify it too much!
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived fslflint!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-28-2012, 02:37 PM   #388
pineapple
Braapaholic
CF Pimp
Local Time: 04:55 AM
Flip Offs: 206
Flipped Off 164 Times in 50 Posts
pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fslflint View Post
yes
So the SP1 axle should work?
pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived pineapple!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-28-2012, 07:10 PM   #389
robsroadeater

Sorry lads its bin afookin nightmare here ferra few days I will mesure that now

ROBBO' 2009

OUR FALLEN FIGHTERS
MadMadame
Greencheezeeta
Remi
PanzerRider
Punkvernie
These people High Fived robsroadeater!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-28-2012, 08:09 PM   #390
Stainr
Host of NWFF 2013

CF Addict
Stainr's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:55 AM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 6 Times in 3 Posts
Stainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to behold

When you get the chance. Not in a hurry. And thank you!!! So appreciated.

There is no such thing as a person being worthless. They can always be used as a bad example.

02' Suzuki Bandit 1200
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=64216

93' Suzuki GSX-R 750 fighter project
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=38976
Stainr is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Stainr!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > CF Members Streetfighter Build For Charity