RZR350 Flying Tiger in Streetfighters UK - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighters In Print > Members in Print
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

Members in Print For articles and features about members bikes in magazines.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > RZR350 Flying Tiger in Streetfighters UK

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-12-2012, 01:41 AM   #1
nixnix
Fighter
nixnix's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:38 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
nixnix is a glorious beacon of lightnixnix is a glorious beacon of lightnixnix is a glorious beacon of lightnixnix is a glorious beacon of lightnixnix is a glorious beacon of lightnixnix is a glorious beacon of lightnixnix is a glorious beacon of lightnixnix is a glorious beacon of lightnixnix is a glorious beacon of light
Default RZR350 Flying Tiger in Streetfighters UK

http://www.hooliganunderground.com/P...58LVj&lb=1&s=A

http://www.hooliganunderground.com/P...zw68N&lb=1&s=A

My RG500 Naked Streetfighter build
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ighlight=rg500
nixnix is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived nixnix!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-15-2012, 09:30 PM   #2
coco
GURU
Fighterer
coco's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:38 AM
Flip Offs: 68
Flipped Off 6 Times in 6 Posts
coco is a splendid one to beholdcoco is a splendid one to beholdcoco is a splendid one to beholdcoco is a splendid one to beholdcoco is a splendid one to beholdcoco is a splendid one to beholdcoco is a splendid one to beholdcoco is a splendid one to beholdcoco is a splendid one to beholdcoco is a splendid one to beholdcoco is a splendid one to behold
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: RZR350 Flying Tiger in Streetfighters UK

wasnt that 1 in streetfighter mag a while back?

Have a nice cup of shut the fuck up

coco is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-15-2012, 09:51 PM   #3
jaybuilt
or just jay
CF Addict
jaybuilt's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:38 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 9 Times in 2 Posts
jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

nice Nick you build some sweet bikes dood.
jaybuilt is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-06-2012, 08:57 PM   #4
shotgun
Fast ZX-12R

shotgun's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:38 AM
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 121 Times in 103 Posts
shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

So do you Jay!

A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
George Washington

shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-06-2012, 10:11 PM   #5
pineapple
Braapaholic
CF Pimp
pineapple's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:38 PM
Flip Offs: 206
Flipped Off 164 Times in 50 Posts
pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Nice job.
pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-08-2012, 01:07 AM   #6
rich56k
Noobie
Local Time: 02:38 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
rich56k is a NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
wasnt that 1 in streetfighter mag a while back?
Hi COCO,

Actually Nicks earlier RZR 350R was featured in Streetfighters Issue # 178 - back in 2008 which was shot and written up by yours truly - here's links to that 3 page feature:
Pages 1&2:
http://www.hooliganunderground.com/P...L2Rg8&lb=1&s=A
Page 3:
http://www.hooliganunderground.com/P...mCs4f&lb=1&s=A

While we're on the subject another Custom Fighters forum members bike was also featured in Streetfighters issue # 199 in 2010, Stephan Vargas' "Skunkworks SV650" - again photographed and written up by Hooligan Underground:
http://www.hooliganunderground.com/P...FGiyc&lb=1&s=A

Lastly and most recently the beautiful one-off Kawasaki 500 "Jaybuilt" was also a result of a mid-day meeting with Jay Abington and myself...

http://www.hooliganunderground.com/P...RHpR2&lb=1&s=A

So I my as well add the pitch...I'm always on the hunt for new feature bike material...email me some web size pics of your machine and lets see what we can get set up - note at this time I'm looking for SoCal ideally, but anywhere in the western part of this here US of A: Cali, Nevada, Arizona, Oregon and maybe even Washington state.

I've seen lot's of great potential bikes here on the forum - however, many of you don't specify your location - hint hint!!

As the first American photog ever published in Streetfighters (way back in issue # 25 May 1996) I need you to keep the streak alive - that's where you come in!!

email to: rich56k@dragbike.com

Please visit http://HooliganUnderground.com/gallery/1271860 to see what is possible and scroll thru the gallery.

Note: to forum moderator(s) if this isn't appropriate please delete or message me I'll gladly remove/alter to your specs...hopefully this is a win-win for all - involved with prominent mention of Custom Fighters forum in any resulting features !!

Thanks in advance,

rich56k

http://HooliganUnderground.com
Extreme Motorsports Photography
rich56k is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived rich56k!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighters In Print > Members in Print