North West Fighter Fest 2012, (A meet and greet) - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest N,S,E,W > Fighter Fest west 2012
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > North West Fighter Fest 2012, (A meet and greet)

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-08-2012, 11:02 AM   #31
twr3cks
GURU

CF Pimp
twr3cks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:32 PM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 32 Times in 7 Posts
twr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant future
Default Re: North West Fighter Fest 2012, (A meet and greet)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant View Post
How about you twr3cks you want your bike on the poster?

A bunch of us rag tag tattooed Infantry dudes went down to Ft. Lewis just after Sept. 11th. There was increased security in the form of an MP came aboard our bus at the entrance of the base. He asked if there were any terrorists on board. All our hands went up.

I've been up and down the West Coast of The US a number of times and would love to ride it one day. There are many Americans that are great and I've been all over, lots of fond memories. The Government though pisses me off to no end.

Anywho I have a plan to do a poster up like for a rock show. What do you guys think of that? It would be different than the tee design but that's cool right?
I'd love to have my bike on there. I'm in the middle of a tail swap right now but as soon as it's done, I'll get you some quality pics. And as for the rest, I agree with ya amigo.

There's a saying... "I love my Country but fear my government...."

Just sayin!
twr3cks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-13-2012, 04:18 AM   #32
Hitman Cody2130
GURU
CF Addict
Hitman Cody2130's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 10 Times in 5 Posts
Hitman Cody2130 has a brilliant futureHitman Cody2130 has a brilliant futureHitman Cody2130 has a brilliant futureHitman Cody2130 has a brilliant futureHitman Cody2130 has a brilliant futureHitman Cody2130 has a brilliant futureHitman Cody2130 has a brilliant futureHitman Cody2130 has a brilliant futureHitman Cody2130 has a brilliant futureHitman Cody2130 has a brilliant futureHitman Cody2130 has a brilliant future

As long as I have some spare cash I will be there. and even if I dont have spare cash I will figure out a way to show up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalonka View Post
If the Mob didn't have Tommy Guns, they would have used Street Fighters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGGIN View Post
And if the good lord didn't want us to masturbate, he would have made our arms shorter.
Hitman Cody2130 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Hitman Cody2130!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-13-2012, 08:56 AM   #33
Stainr
Host of NWFF 2013

CF Addict
Stainr's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:32 PM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 6 Times in 3 Posts
Stainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to behold

Sounds great it would be nice to have ya there and all.

There is no such thing as a person being worthless. They can always be used as a bad example.

02' Suzuki Bandit 1200
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=64216

93' Suzuki GSX-R 750 fighter project
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=38976
Stainr is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-18-2012, 04:36 PM   #34
Stainr
Host of NWFF 2013

CF Addict
Stainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to beholdStainr is a splendid one to behold

Here is the shirt layout for this EXCEPT: the design will be on the back. I am looking into getting a smaller design for the front upper chest area but that depends on the prices. So as soon as I get the prices I will get you the prices and we can start a pre order of the shirts so they will be ready for when you get here to pick them up. (at the event) If you buy a shirt and dont make it then you will have to wait till after the event to recieve your shirt. Incentive to come to the meet and greet.

Thanks again Constant for the work you put into this. I know you are not going to read this, but everyone else will.

There is no such thing as a person being worthless. They can always be used as a bad example.

02' Suzuki Bandit 1200

This user High Fived Stainr!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-20-2012, 01:16 PM   #35
twr3cks
GURU

CF Pimp
twr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant future

Looks sexy amigo, what are you thinking for the front? Words? Pics? A combo of both?
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-20-2012, 05:46 PM   #36
Stainr
Host of NWFF 2013

CF Addict

Yeah was thinking of the same design just smaller for the front upper chest.

02' Suzuki Bandit 1200

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-20-2012, 05:50 PM   #37
twr3cks
GURU

CF Pimp

What about a small skully on front? Just a thought
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-20-2012, 11:17 PM   #38
Stainr
Host of NWFF 2013

CF Addict

I thought about doing something like that, but would need to get permission to use Skully. And to be honest... I dont know if I want to deal with that.

02' Suzuki Bandit 1200

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-21-2012, 03:46 AM   #39
Jmeez ZX7R Noob
NoObie
Noobie
Jmeez ZX7R Noob's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Jmeez ZX7R Noob is a NOOB

If I can get fightered up in time I will be there. Otherwise I can ride my other bike and bring pics and ideas to finish my build. Props to everyone for getting this organized!
Jmeez ZX7R Noob is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Jmeez ZX7R Noob!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-21-2012, 09:26 AM   #40
Stainr
Host of NWFF 2013

CF Addict

Cool that makes 6 people total. HAHA! JK

Anyway, yeah come on down.

02' Suzuki Bandit 1200

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Fighter Fest N,S,E,W > Fighter Fest west 2012