Chardonnay drinkers - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Chardonnay drinkers

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-14-2012, 03:05 AM   #11
Phaedrus
OvertheTopUndertheRadar
Fighterer
Phaedrus's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:06 AM
Flip Offs: 11
Flipped Off 8 Times in 3 Posts
Phaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of lightPhaedrus is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Chardonnay drinkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun View Post
I drank alot of Mad Dog 20-20 when I was young.
GRAPE GRAPE GRAPE... $2.99

"fuck all this shiny shit, keep it fast and flat black"---Me In the mean time don't expect me here every day. I got a house and a Organic Garden----Anyone want to ride on county lines? the cops tend to leave them alone.

"To shave the beard is a sin that the blood of all the martyrs cannot cleanse. It is to deface the image of man created by God." - Ivan the Terrible
http:www.customfighters.forums/showthead.php?t=49417
Phaedrus is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Phaedrus!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-14-2012, 04:00 AM   #12
Nailhead
GURU
Nailhead's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:06 AM
Flip Offs: 131
Flipped Off 463 Times in 287 Posts
Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

what the fuck is Chardonnay?

when i was on vacation all of the fags called the pruno we made chardonnay, i just figured it was faggot talk.

its a simple concept really,
build bike from what you have and can afford
ride bike with your friends as much as you can
and love every minute of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiden View Post
I go home and make myself a sandwich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQkBZ1NOM8
Nailhead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-14-2012, 12:04 PM   #13
Jackstand Johnny
watches you sleep.

Jackstand Johnny's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 319
Flipped Off 206 Times in 124 Posts
Jackstand Johnny spends too much time on hereJackstand Johnny spends too much time on hereJackstand Johnny spends too much time on hereJackstand Johnny spends too much time on hereJackstand Johnny spends too much time on hereJackstand Johnny spends too much time on hereJackstand Johnny spends too much time on hereJackstand Johnny spends too much time on hereJackstand Johnny spends too much time on hereJackstand Johnny spends too much time on hereJackstand Johnny spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
what the fuck is Chardonnay?

when i was on vacation all of the fags called the pruno we made chardonnay, i just figured it was faggot talk.
Are you fucking kidding me? You don't know what Chardonnay is?

It's tonic water, sugar, and girlscout piss.
Jackstand Johnny is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Jackstand Johnny!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-14-2012, 07:24 PM   #14
Fighter In Training
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
650 is well liked650 is well liked650 is well liked650 is well liked650 is well liked650 is well liked

Its wine
650 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 650!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-14-2012, 10:09 PM   #15
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 484
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackstand Johnny View Post
Are you fucking kidding me? You don't know what Chardonnay is?

It's tonic water, sugar, and girlscout piss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650 View Post
Its wine
i like johnnys answer better. mmm gs cookies

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived gsf1200R!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-16-2012, 04:58 AM   #16
rock&rollfrenchfries
nonfighteredfighter
CF Addict
rock&rollfrenchfries's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 32 Times in 20 Posts
rock&rollfrenchfries is a splendid one to beholdrock&rollfrenchfries is a splendid one to beholdrock&rollfrenchfries is a splendid one to beholdrock&rollfrenchfries is a splendid one to beholdrock&rollfrenchfries is a splendid one to beholdrock&rollfrenchfries is a splendid one to beholdrock&rollfrenchfries is a splendid one to beholdrock&rollfrenchfries is a splendid one to beholdrock&rollfrenchfries is a splendid one to beholdrock&rollfrenchfries is a splendid one to beholdrock&rollfrenchfries is a splendid one to behold

chardonnay and champagne are bitter and unpleasant. i have no idea why anyone likes it or how you can even actually get something so repulsive from grapes. you know cuz grapes taste good and all.

good brandy is the good shit if you know where to get it/how to make it.

rock&rollfrenchfries is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-16-2012, 01:39 PM   #17
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

rum. yep. rum it is

Quote:
Gavin, I know you are in heaven. Please don't modify it too much!
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived fslflint!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-17-2012, 11:10 AM   #18
shotgun
Fast ZX-12R

shotgun's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 121 Times in 103 Posts
shotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on hereshotgun spends too much time on here
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 

I haven't had a drink since my accident because of the heavy antibiotics I'm on. I sure miss sitting down with the Captain.

A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
George Washington

shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-17-2012, 02:43 PM   #19
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 484
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

Quote:
I haven't had a drink since my accident because of the heavy antibiotics I'm on. I sure miss sitting down with the Captain.
hopefully youll be able to visit the Captain at FF12 just dont be the second person i know to get a DUI in a wheelchair... ok so maybe i didnt get a DUI but i was definitely drunk at walmart in the wheelchair...

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived gsf1200R!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-18-2012, 09:55 PM   #20
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
me and the captain get along famously. lol

Quote:
Gavin, I know you are in heaven. Please don't modify it too much!
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum