Wtf Paypal - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Wtf Paypal

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2012, 03:57 AM   #11
cody0789
Gsxr nut
Fighterer
cody0789's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:10 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
cody0789 is really nicecody0789 is really nicecody0789 is really nicecody0789 is really nicecody0789 is really nicecody0789 is really nicecody0789 is really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
They've recently tightened up their rules because of fraud. It sucks too! Now you have to have the same amount in your account as the asking price of what you're selling & it has to stay there 'till all sales have been delivered & feedback given & God help you, if the feedback isn't all positive!

They no longer trust the seller to make something right. They just pull your money out & give it to the customer. I ordered a new car-cover that was SUPPOSED to be an extra-large for Gavins' car. It didn't fit, so I tried to send it back for exchange. Pay-pal put the money back in my account & wouldn't LET me (?) send the man the cover back! He was mad at me, because he sent the wrong size! DUH!
Wow that's BS if they leave me bad feedback they get money back and the part?? That's F'ed up!

Sent from my LG-P925 using Motorcycle.com Free App

Current build-2002 gsxr 600

Build thread- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=59619
cody0789 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived cody0789!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2012, 07:40 AM   #12
oldrider
Greencheezeeta's Mom

oldrider's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:10 PM
Flip Offs: 110
Flipped Off 152 Times in 147 Posts
oldrider sits atop olympusoldrider sits atop olympusoldrider sits atop olympusoldrider sits atop olympusoldrider sits atop olympusoldrider sits atop olympusoldrider sits atop olympusoldrider sits atop olympusoldrider sits atop olympusoldrider sits atop olympusoldrider sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Wtf Paypal

Yep! That's what happened with my purchase. All I wrote on the feedback was 5 stars on everything except it was the wrong size. I even emailed the guy off of e-bay & offered to send it back, if he'd give me an address to send it to. His response was: "Just keep it".

Cheezes loves you...
Quote:
Originally posted by crowbar: "Other motocycle forums....meet your God!"
Originally posted by Ratfighter: "It really looks like a silk covered sledge hammer."
oldrider is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2012, 07:44 AM   #13
cody0789
Gsxr nut
Fighterer
cody0789 is really nicecody0789 is really nicecody0789 is really nicecody0789 is really nicecody0789 is really nicecody0789 is really nicecody0789 is really nice

That's BS I just sold 2 front fairings and a Headlight bezel for 225$ and a 2004 R6 exhaust for 80$ if I get negative feedback I will be sooooo pissed. I will start only selling things on here via money orders lol. I use to love PayPal I've used it for years. I guess as long as your buying its ok. I'm going to stop selling on Ebay. F THAT!!!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2012, 07:48 AM   #14
oldrider
Greencheezeeta's Mom

oldrider sits atop olympusoldrider sits atop olympusoldrider sits atop olympusoldrider sits atop olympusoldrider sits atop olympusoldrider sits atop olympusoldrider sits atop olympusoldrider sits atop olympusoldrider sits atop olympusoldrider sits atop olympusoldrider sits atop olympus

I've had my store since 2004 & I quit selling a LONG time ago! I have 100% personal feedback, so I try to keep that....AND my money....

Cheezes loves you...
Quote:
Originally posted by Ratfighter: "It really looks like a silk covered sledge hammer."
This user High Fived oldrider!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2012, 07:51 AM   #15
cody0789
Gsxr nut
Fighterer

I have 100% feedback too but all's it takes is one Ass hat who doesn't read the description right to F you in the A!!! Excuse my French!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2012, 08:41 AM   #16
oldrider
Greencheezeeta's Mom

Just FYI, I did double check my order & so did e-bay, to make sure I had actually ordered an 'extra-large' & not just 'large' on the car cover. (Didn't want you to think I was one of those 'ass-hats'...) I speak 'french' too....

Cheezes loves you...
Quote:
This user High Fived oldrider!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2012, 12:13 PM   #17
Wes4386
CF Addict
Wes4386's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 75 Times in 41 Posts
Wes4386 is a name known to allWes4386 is a name known to allWes4386 is a name known to allWes4386 is a name known to allWes4386 is a name known to allWes4386 is a name known to allWes4386 is a name known to allWes4386 is a name known to allWes4386 is a name known to allWes4386 is a name known to allWes4386 is a name known to all

I suppose my lack of issues is due to the fact i dont sell on ebay.

Wes4386 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Wes4386!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2012, 12:32 PM   #18
tldave
CF Lover
tldave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 46 Times in 26 Posts
tldave is a name known to alltldave is a name known to alltldave is a name known to alltldave is a name known to alltldave is a name known to alltldave is a name known to alltldave is a name known to alltldave is a name known to alltldave is a name known to alltldave is a name known to alltldave is a name known to all

you can actually get a vendor account that accepts credit cards with another much better company, and you dont have to deal with the insane illegal practices people are constantly complaining about with paypal/ebay

there is a fairly simple way to insure paypal and scammers NEVER screw you. it is time consuming and costs more money, but it is failsafe.

keep a 0 balance always. when you sell a bunch of shit, do it all at once, and clear out your account. do not keep a valid bank account attached. NEVER attach any main bank account you keep for long term personal use. just set up a free bank of america ebanking account. whenever you sell a bunch of shit, empty it into your bank account with instant verification, and then withdraw ALL of it, 0 your bank account out, and close it. open another every time you empty your paypal account. never keep a valid credit card on your account. use prepay visa cards whenever you need to pay for something. doing this insures that when paypal attempts to automatically debit your account when a buyer claims they did not receive an item, or the item was damaged, not as described, etc etc, paypal ends up paying them out of their own pockets. then you call claims and tell them you wont pay, under any circumstances. they will eventually rescind the payment to the scammer, because they dont want to be out of pocket, and will set your account at 0 balance. they will swear up and down they will NEVER do this, but they will. i have been using the same account now for many many years. no more cycling. it is a pita, and costly, but effective, and they know i have a history of NEVER allowing a scammer to take money out of my pocket, and then like the fact that they make money off me. i am also never an asshole to them. i will hang up on retards in indonesia until i get someone american on the phone who understands english, but i am not a dick. there are many videos on youtube where people advocate these exact things. otherwise, just go with cash or postal money orders. i do postal money orders more and more. text pics of the money orders and the person knows payment is on the way. if they try to commit fraud, they go to jail.
tldave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived tldave!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2012, 01:02 PM   #19
tldave
CF Lover
tldave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 46 Times in 26 Posts
tldave is a name known to alltldave is a name known to alltldave is a name known to alltldave is a name known to alltldave is a name known to alltldave is a name known to alltldave is a name known to alltldave is a name known to alltldave is a name known to alltldave is a name known to alltldave is a name known to all

http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2011/12...o-paypal/all/1

Click to View Search Results for paypal+alternative Google: paypal+alternative

http://www.webdistortion.com/2010/07...es-e-commerce/
tldave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived tldave!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion