A couple of pitiful photos. - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > A couple of pitiful photos.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2012, 09:38 PM   #1
shotgun
Fast ZX-12R

shotgun's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:04 PM
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 121 Times in 103 Posts
shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Fighter of the Month 
Default A couple of pitiful photos.

I snuck in on the wife and took these while she was sleeping. I think the dogs woke her up when they moved when I walked in.

A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
George Washington

shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shotgun!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2012, 09:43 PM   #2
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 484
Flipped Off 801 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: A couple of pitiful photos.

my mom has a min pin the reindeer colour. those are a needy dog. hate to say it your wife looks stoned in the first one.

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-25-2012, 09:58 PM   #3
shotgun
Fast ZX-12R

shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsf1200R View Post
my mom has a min pin the reindeer colour. those are a needy dog. hate to say it your wife looks stoned in the first one.
LOL, like I said she was just waking up. They are a dog that wants a lot of attention. If I go outside with them I have to tie the male out because he wants to run. The female hangs real close to me so I don't have to tie her out.

A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
George Washington

This user High Fived shotgun!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2012, 12:11 AM   #4
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:04 PM
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 329 Times in 225 Posts
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Head Turner Award 

I saw the pics and instinctively blocked access to my lap`

Dedication > Guts > Money > Luck > Talent
dogbreath is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived dogbreath!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2012, 02:29 AM   #5
crowbar
Respect can't be bought.

CF Pimp
crowbar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 85
Flipped Off 48 Times in 35 Posts
crowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond reputecrowbar has a reputation beyond repute
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I wake up to a woman covered in 5 cats everyday..i understand old man

Got a question about modifying your Z1000? send me a message, I can probably help.
crowbar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived crowbar!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2012, 09:06 AM   #6
RedEye669
Candy Paint Whore
CF Lover
RedEye669's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:04 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 10 Times in 8 Posts
RedEye669 is a glorious beacon of lightRedEye669 is a glorious beacon of lightRedEye669 is a glorious beacon of lightRedEye669 is a glorious beacon of lightRedEye669 is a glorious beacon of lightRedEye669 is a glorious beacon of lightRedEye669 is a glorious beacon of lightRedEye669 is a glorious beacon of lightRedEye669 is a glorious beacon of lightRedEye669 is a glorious beacon of lightRedEye669 is a glorious beacon of light

"Needy" is the word for my 110 lb baby. He was abandoned and well on his way to starving when he wandered into the yard. Like a lot of rescued dogs, he is very very attached to his new family. He wants to cuddle like those min pins, only with him it's more accurate to call it spooning . . . he even puts his head on the pillow. At least he's okay with being the little spoon

He'll crawl into your lap if you let him, but he prefers full-body coverage:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JO EBRMC
You should be aware that going down this path will require a leap of faith. You will need to be prepared for that first chop - the one that renders your bike unrideable until the job is done.
My ADD/OCD random verbal diarrhea and occasionally even BUILD thread
RedEye669 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RedEye669!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2012, 09:27 AM   #7
shotgun
Fast ZX-12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbreath View Post
I saw the pics and instinctively blocked access to my lap`
Thats right, Sassy did take a likeing to you. LOL

George Washington

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2012, 04:07 PM   #8
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun View Post
Thats right, Sassy did take a likeing to you. LOL

In much the same way that a dirtbike takes a liking to a landing ramp.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2012, 06:12 PM   #9
shotgun
Fast ZX-12R

That post made me LMAO. She supprised me too. It was like she was shot out of a cannon.

George Washington

This user High Fived shotgun!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-26-2012, 08:11 PM   #10
dogbreath
Function IS Form

It makes up for all the times my giant orange cat has climbed onto someone's chest and suffocated them.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion