Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Green bastard version 2!

8K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  PissedHornet 
#1 ·
About a month ago i drove 2 hours to pick up a low mileage virago 1000 that was identical to the one i started with before for 800 bux. I have just been riding it to and from school and havent done much work but i am going to be building a 2 into 1 exhaust for it so i figured i would start a build thread in here.

I kept saying i wanted a do over with the other bike and this is my shot. Will update with pics and progress when the time comes!!

#4 ·
when i get a second bike i will make a hard tail. I ride this thing everyday so for right now the hardtail is on hold

#5 ·
Just blew through about 500 bux ordering stuff for my motorcycle lol.... still need to buy a couple things but this is going to go super quick. This week is finals week but after that i have 2 weeks off and a benefit ride on the 13th of the month.... that is pretty much my deadline. Plans so far are a home brew 2 into 1 slip on exhaust, new seat, new bars, new turn signals and some heat wrap. I also wont be doing green with this one. Pics coming by next week!

#7 ·
Cool. How's Dan doing. Tell him I said hi.

#8 ·
he ordered his PC his last one refused to work.. then he dispatched of it.

he should be posting with in a week or so

#9 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.