2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 - biggest, fastest Ninja ever made - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

General Streetfighter Discussion Discussions about streetfighter riding.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 - biggest, fastest Ninja ever made

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-12-2006, 01:03 PM   #41
Radioaktiv
Fighter
Radioaktiv's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:48 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 26 Times in 26 Posts
Radioaktiv is a NOOB
Default Re: 2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 - biggest, fastest Ninja ever made

well this is completely off subject

but im wondering if any of you have seen the B-King?
(factory naked Busa basically)

i wonder if Kawa will release something similar. There has been rumors of a Z1400 (to replace the Z1000 and compete with B-King)

anywho, i think its pretty damn interesting. and it makes me reconsider ever wanting another bike

lurking
Radioaktiv is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
The Following User Says F-U to Radioaktiv For This Post:
rabies (10-30-2012)

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-12-2006, 01:27 PM   #42
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioaktiv
well this is completely off subject

but im wondering if any of you have seen the B-King?
(factory naked Busa basically)

i wonder if Kawa will release something similar. There has been rumors of a Z1400 (to replace the Z1000 and compete with B-King)

anywho, i think its pretty damn interesting. and it makes me reconsider ever wanting another bike
The B-King:
Click image for larger version

Name:	kingside.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	757
So... that exhaust... is FUGLY imo!!!! Other than that, pretty sweet (especially next to a regular 'Busa) Unfortunately, it is NOT supercharged like the concept bike was, but with a Busa motor, it should have more than enough power!

Also... they are coming out with a new Bandit with like 1255ccs or something like that:
Click image for larger version

Name:	bandit.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	758

Not too shabby for a Bandit!

So far... the only thing that Kawi's got coming out for new models with a big ass engine.....

The Concours-14- a sport tourer based on tyhe ZX-14, so it looks like Suzuki should be claiming the throne once again, at least for a year!

Not sure about Kawi's response, if any...
ab420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-12-2006, 03:38 PM   #43
Radioaktiv
Fighter
Radioaktiv is a NOOB

cant forget the new Cb1400

i sure wish we got those in the states

lurking
rabies (10-30-2012)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-13-2006, 09:34 AM   #44
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 493
Flipped Off 165 Times in 131 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioaktiv
cant forget the new Cb1400

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-15-2006, 07:19 PM   #45
bcc423
I WRECK ALOT
Fighter
Flipped Off 35 Times in 35 Posts
bcc423 is a NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab420
I would like to meet in person, anyone who can actually take a Busa out on the street and use it to it's full potential.....

...so if anyone knows Ghostrider, let me know, otherwise, I don't think its gonna happen!

Shit, most people on 600's can't even ride it to its full potential on the street.

what do you mean by use it to its full potential, like in corners, or in a straight line, i can wrangle all 30hp out of my 250, about 10,000rpm at 50mph entering and 55mph exiting a 15mph turn, but of course here in pensacola, FL there are no twisties, and no turns without sand all over the place haha
bcc423 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
The Following User Says F-U to bcc423 For This Post:
rabies (10-30-2012)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-16-2006, 12:37 AM   #46
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab420

Shit, most people on 600's can't even ride it to its full potential on the street.
haha. we try like hell tho!

Quote:
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...

FOH CYCLE FAB
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-16-2006, 11:01 AM   #47
Radioaktiv
Fighter
Radioaktiv is a NOOB

sorry bruh

cb1300

it needs some help in the cosmetic dept. but we all know that can be easliy changed

and my oh my, 1300cc of thump

Also, the new Fazer is looking really good

lurking
rabies (10-30-2012)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-16-2006, 01:24 PM   #48
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D

the cb, sorry to say, needs the most work. that thing is plain jane! looks alot like an old cb..just gotta bigger lump, updated parts, and edgier lines.

id like to do that up for sure. itd be a hell of a challenge.

Quote:

FOH CYCLE FAB
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-17-2006, 06:29 PM   #49
CBR420
Fighter
CBR420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:48 PM
Flipped Off 19 Times in 19 Posts
CBR420 is a good noobieCBR420 is a good noobie

The Bimota looks really phat

CBR420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
The Following User Says F-U to CBR420 For This Post:
rabies (10-30-2012)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-17-2006, 07:29 PM   #50
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:48 PM
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I actually saw a bimota erlier this year. I was like WTF? it looks like a ducati monster from starwars. cool lookin. sure got a double take from me.

Quote:
Gavin, I know you are in heaven. Please don't modify it too much!
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion