Insane Riding Skills - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Insane Riding Skills

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-11-2009, 09:09 PM   #1
shotgun
Fast ZX-12R

shotgun's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:19 AM
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 121 Times in 103 Posts
shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Insane Riding Skills

Check this dude out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GHDnhb6zok
shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-11-2009, 09:12 PM   #2
CBR9 kid
Fuck you YOU WANNA FIGHT!
CF Addict
CBR9 kid's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:19 AM
Flip Offs: 20
Flipped Off 7 Times in 6 Posts
CBR9 kid is a name known to allCBR9 kid is a name known to allCBR9 kid is a name known to allCBR9 kid is a name known to allCBR9 kid is a name known to allCBR9 kid is a name known to allCBR9 kid is a name known to allCBR9 kid is a name known to allCBR9 kid is a name known to allCBR9 kid is a name known to allCBR9 kid is a name known to all
Default Re: Insane Riding Skills

Repost for the track section but still pretty cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ruckus View Post
Look at Rico Suave, gettin' his Finch Fucker on. "why hello, fine young female person. How do you do? Don't mind these cretins, they're uncouth and vulgar while I, myself, am quite worldy, well-spoken, and bathe no less than 5 times daily."
CBR9 kid is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-11-2009, 09:12 PM   #3
Mr.Mischief
Kamakasi
Fighter
Mr.Mischief's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 10 Times in 2 Posts
Mr.Mischief is a NOOB

that dude is the motivation behind me learning how to powerslide.

which i can. when it's damp...

if i knew someone that could hang with me, i'd have video.
Mr.Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Mr.Mischief!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-11-2009, 09:17 PM   #4
shotgun
Fast ZX-12R

shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!shotgun is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I was hoping it wasn't a repost, but that guy makes it look easy.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-11-2009, 09:19 PM   #5
ThatguyDave
Fighterer
ThatguyDave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
ThatguyDave is making some friendsThatguyDave is making some friendsThatguyDave is making some friendsThatguyDave is making some friendsThatguyDave is making some friends

Cool. Some of the sliding is obviously done for effect but the drifts on that left hand corner are def genuine. Kudos to the R1 as it takes lots of hp pull off those antics. My 600 will do some of that in 1st gear, in the rain.... I wonder what tires he had on that.
ThatguyDave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-11-2009, 09:21 PM   #6
SquidVicious
theman themyth thelegend
SquidVicious's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 154
Flipped Off 97 Times in 58 Posts
SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SquidVicious is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

thats pretty cool. heres a vid i saw today which i think is really insane.

http://bikerpunks.com/mediaviewer/20...of-man-tt.html

That hooligan is a beast.
SquidVicious is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived SquidVicious!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-11-2009, 09:22 PM   #7
shift1313
GURU

shift1313's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 6 Times in 6 Posts
shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!shift1313 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!

yeah i posted it last week.

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=23486

love watching that though. he is on two different bikes in the video. At one point i think hes on a gsxr but i could have been in a daze.
shift1313 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shift1313!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-11-2009, 09:26 PM   #8
shotgun
Fast ZX-12R

There is nothing between you and death at the Isle Of Man.
These people High Fived shotgun!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-11-2009, 09:30 PM   #9
Truckinduc
I been fightin' gravity

Truckinduc's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 14 Times in 13 Posts
Truckinduc has much to be proud ofTruckinduc has much to be proud ofTruckinduc has much to be proud ofTruckinduc has much to be proud ofTruckinduc has much to be proud ofTruckinduc has much to be proud ofTruckinduc has much to be proud ofTruckinduc has much to be proud ofTruckinduc has much to be proud ofTruckinduc has much to be proud ofTruckinduc has much to be proud of

Everyone was so enthralled with the sliding no one noticed that half the time its an R1 and the other half its a GSXR

I miss you Chris, You're my Hero. RIP
Truckinduc is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Truckinduc!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-11-2009, 09:30 PM   #10
Truckinduc
I been fightin' gravity

Truckinduc's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 14 Times in 13 Posts
Truckinduc has much to be proud ofTruckinduc has much to be proud ofTruckinduc has much to be proud ofTruckinduc has much to be proud ofTruckinduc has much to be proud ofTruckinduc has much to be proud ofTruckinduc has much to be proud ofTruckinduc has much to be proud ofTruckinduc has much to be proud ofTruckinduc has much to be proud ofTruckinduc has much to be proud of

ah apparently shift did

I miss you Chris, You're my Hero. RIP
Truckinduc is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion