Skully Awards - Vote on the Categories! - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > News and Site Information > The Skully Awards Discussion Forum
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

The Skully Awards Discussion Forum All discussion and suggestions for the 1st ever Skull Awards.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Skully Awards - Vote on the Categories!

View Poll Results: What categories should be in the Skully Awards?
Best Author from the Naked Newsletter 31 29.81%
Biggest Post Whore All Star 45 43.27%
Most Helpful Member 76 73.08%
best first fighter build 57 54.81%
best avatar 35 33.65%
best signature 31 29.81%
most creative username 22 21.15%
best rattle can job 49 47.12%
Most unique fighter platform 56 53.85%
Biggest contributor 59 56.73%
Best REAL paint job 42 40.38%
Most convincing interweb forum persona 18 17.31%
Most consecutive hilarious posts by a member 41 39.42%
Best Fabrication 66 63.46%
Most bikes built 20 19.23%
king of the arcade 22 21.15%
best hot chic threads 31 29.81%
CF-PIMP 30 28.85%
best photoshopper 29 27.88%
sickest stunter (on site) 22 21.15%
best (and most creative) "budget" build 72 69.23%
dirtiest bike 32 30.77%
Most creative use of an odd or unique part. 61 58.65%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2010, 06:10 PM   #31
robsroadeater
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
robsroadeater's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:01 AM
Flip Offs: 532
Flipped Off 1,212 Times in 630 Posts
robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Skully Awards - Vote on the Categories!

There are some very deservin members that I woud give awards to ..I am proud of all tha lads here and some are jus exceptional fer sure..

...ALL FER ONE AND ONE FER ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

OUR FALLEN FIGHTERS
MadMadame
Greencheezeeta
Remi
PanzerRider
Punkvernie
robsroadeater is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived robsroadeater!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2010, 06:16 PM   #32
robsroadeater
robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

If I mite add there is def'a skully award that coud be awarded posthumasly to tha most loved member we ever had!
Ya all know who I am speakin of and mebeewe need a vote on that !

ROBBO' 2009

OUR FALLEN FIGHTERS
MadMadame
Greencheezeeta
Remi
PanzerRider
Punkvernie
robsroadeater is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2010, 06:20 PM   #33
CBRRRT
Stinky Crusty Old Bastard
CF Addict
CBRRRT's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:01 AM
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 6 Times in 5 Posts
CBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

Agreed

http://www.facebook.com/honda.streetfighter Wun Farzund
My mind is glowing............................................. ...........Ingerlund
CBRRRT is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CBRRRT!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2010, 06:22 PM   #34
Novtec_1
VAG Commander

CF Lover
Novtec_1's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:01 AM
Flip Offs: 31
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Novtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to all

I didn't know the man personally, but for being here the short time that I have I can say he is still a bright shining light on this forum and it would be a well deserved award!
Novtec_1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Novtec_1!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2010, 06:52 PM   #35
Ali
squid
CF Addict
Ali's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 34
Flipped Off 9 Times in 9 Posts
Ali is a name known to allAli is a name known to allAli is a name known to allAli is a name known to allAli is a name known to allAli is a name known to allAli is a name known to allAli is a name known to allAli is a name known to allAli is a name known to allAli is a name known to all

yep. agreed

Originally Posted by Kaos
I know some lesbians...but they aren't the movie type lesbians, they're the real deal...and they's scary...I ain't asking them shit...
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Ali!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2010, 08:08 PM   #36
robsroadeater

More lads more!

ROBBO' 2009

OUR FALLEN FIGHTERS
MadMadame
Greencheezeeta
Remi
PanzerRider
Punkvernie
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2010, 08:14 PM   #37
robsroadeater

ya know wot mates I aint givin up on this one!Gavin MUST have this ,fooks sakes who more deserves ta be recognised and rememberd!

GREENCHEEZEATAH FOOKIN SKULLY!

THATS WOTIM TALKIN ABOUT MATES!

ROBBO' 2009

OUR FALLEN FIGHTERS
MadMadame
Greencheezeeta
Remi
PanzerRider
Punkvernie
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2010, 08:49 PM   #38
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 484
Flipped Off 801 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!gsf1200R is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

it should be a Giant White Skully

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-22-2010, 08:52 PM   #39
Novtec_1
VAG Commander

CF Lover
Novtec_1's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:01 AM
Flip Offs: 31
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Novtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to all

How about this... It seems the most helpful member award is leading the pack. Why don't we make that award in memory of Gavin and have the award show as 'Green Cheeze' under the avatar?!
Novtec_1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Novtec_1!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-28-2010, 05:29 PM   #40
CBRRRT
Stinky Crusty Old Bastard
CF Addict
CBRRRT's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:01 AM
Flip Offs: 15
Flipped Off 6 Times in 5 Posts
CBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to beholdCBRRRT is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

I like it Novtec, off forum he helped me loads with my wheel offset stuff.

http://www.facebook.com/honda.streetfighter Wun Farzund
My mind is glowing............................................. ...........Ingerlund
CBRRRT is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > News and Site Information > The Skully Awards Discussion Forum