DO NOT BUY from speedpartsfinder.com or cleantitleframe.com - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Info > Product Reviews
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

Product Reviews If you have purchased a motorcycle related product recently, let us know what you think of it!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > DO NOT BUY from speedpartsfinder.com or cleantitleframe.com

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-24-2010, 12:12 AM   #1
chance
wtf?
CF Addict
chance's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:22 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
chance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to all
Default DO NOT BUY

I just found that others are have problems with this "company"

http://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464-...rtsfinder.html

http://gtswebhosting.com/cms/index.p...id=71:gts-info

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=200814
chance is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived chance!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-25-2010, 10:27 PM   #2
chance
wtf?
CF Addict
chance's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
chance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to allchance is a name known to all
Default Re: DO NOT BUY from www.speedpartsfinder.com

chance is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-25-2010, 10:47 PM   #3
ed563
Bikes, Bitches and Beer
CF Lover
ed563's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:22 AM
Flip Offs: 167
Flipped Off 381 Times in 52 Posts
ed563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to alled563 is a name known to all

besides the fact that you got ripped off....
maybe you shouldn't be buying motorcycle parts, if you are financially fucked. save your money

2 in the pink, 1 in the stink
I was born half Pirate
ed563 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-26-2010, 11:48 AM   #4
XavierSPL
Corporate Fuckstick
Fighterer
XavierSPL's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 4 Times in 1 Post
XavierSPL is a glorious beacon of lightXavierSPL is a glorious beacon of lightXavierSPL is a glorious beacon of lightXavierSPL is a glorious beacon of lightXavierSPL is a glorious beacon of lightXavierSPL is a glorious beacon of lightXavierSPL is a glorious beacon of lightXavierSPL is a glorious beacon of lightXavierSPL is a glorious beacon of lightXavierSPL is a glorious beacon of lightXavierSPL is a glorious beacon of light

That sucks, don't worry though Paypal will demand proof of shipment, when the seller cannot furnish it they'll issue you the refund. They always favor the buyer in these situations. Only thing I'd watch for if they're tryin to scam is them trying to pass off the shipment info for the frame silders as the "goods" purchased. I got totally ripped off by a buyer through paypal for $300 for an item they claimed they never recieved, I unfortunately lost the tracking info and paypal paid them the $300 and took it from me afterwards
XavierSPL is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-26-2010, 01:02 PM   #5
eatabullet

CF Pimp
eatabullet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 241
Flipped Off 123 Times in 64 Posts
eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!eatabullet is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chance View Post
. I just wish I had some way of recording that
Your cell phone bill will show the call date and time and the duration, if it comes down to it.

Good luck bud
eatabullet is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Info > Product Reviews