DIY - Stubby your Exhaust. Not 56K Friendly. - Page 5 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Info > DIY
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

DIY A how to section for the members, by the members!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > DIY - Stubby your Exhaust. Not 56K Friendly.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-18-2011, 12:25 PM   #41
Constant
Create Destroy Repeat
CF Addict
Constant's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:40 AM
Flip Offs: 30
Flipped Off 36 Times in 14 Posts
Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Constant is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: DIY - Stubby your Exhaust. Not 56K Friendly.

I feel like I'm cheating reading all the info on this site. You've really taken the guess work out of this evening's project. Thanks for posting such a detailed how to.
Constant is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-18-2011, 12:43 PM   #42
Christ
Winter's comin... :(
CF Pimp
Christ's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:40 PM
Flip Offs: 179
Flipped Off 94 Times in 61 Posts
Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

This thread is going to be useful when I turn the stock cbr muff I got from rob into a can.

I gonna make my wife take the pics tho lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBlacken via Facebook
"Aesop's Fables" teaches morality without eternal damnation and contradictions, or a petty, yet all-powerful creator.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
Can't rush greatness. But you can crash it shortly after finishing it.

I'd like to think that people might open their eyes at some point... instead, I find it more and more likely that I'll just close mine.
-- Christopher Eugene Pettitt
Christ is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2011, 03:34 PM   #43
Deftone
GURU
Fighterer
Deftone's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:40 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
Deftone is a glorious beacon of lightDeftone is a glorious beacon of lightDeftone is a glorious beacon of lightDeftone is a glorious beacon of lightDeftone is a glorious beacon of lightDeftone is a glorious beacon of lightDeftone is a glorious beacon of lightDeftone is a glorious beacon of lightDeftone is a glorious beacon of lightDeftone is a glorious beacon of lightDeftone is a glorious beacon of light

Looks awesome. This is exactly what I did with my CF Yosh, but I was just doing it to cut off the crashed part of the can. Also, instead of rivets I threaded the holes in the cap and put one end back together with screws for easy repacking. (I was probably out of rivets, too)

'07 FZ1 - Daily Commuter/Sport Tourer
'08 R6 - Track
'02 KTM 200EXC 2stroke - Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravage73 View Post
next time, dont spit on it, just slam it in........and then donkey punch.
Deftone is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-07-2011, 03:45 PM   #44
pineapple
Braapaholic
CF Pimp
pineapple's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:40 AM
Flip Offs: 207
Flipped Off 164 Times in 50 Posts
pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Came out looking brand new!
pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-20-2011, 11:58 PM   #45
Deftone
GURU
Fighterer
Deftone's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:40 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
Deftone is a glorious beacon of lightDeftone is a glorious beacon of lightDeftone is a glorious beacon of lightDeftone is a glorious beacon of lightDeftone is a glorious beacon of lightDeftone is a glorious beacon of lightDeftone is a glorious beacon of lightDeftone is a glorious beacon of lightDeftone is a glorious beacon of lightDeftone is a glorious beacon of lightDeftone is a glorious beacon of light

I just chopped another 6.5" off mine. I also sprayed it with a few coats of VHT High Temp clear to bring back the gloss.

I haven't tried it out yet, but I'm sure it's too loud for my taste. I'll make an internal reducer to cut the noise down.

'07 FZ1 - Daily Commuter/Sport Tourer
'08 R6 - Track
'02 KTM 200EXC 2stroke - Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravage73 View Post
next time, dont spit on it, just slam it in........and then donkey punch.
Deftone is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-26-2012, 08:21 AM   #46
Nebuchadnezzar
NoObie
Noobie
Nebuchadnezzar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:40 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Nebuchadnezzar is a NOOB

Good work! Descent job.
Nebuchadnezzar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-02-2013, 02:42 AM   #47
MattyDucati
ASF type being
Noobie
MattyDucati's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
MattyDucati is really niceMattyDucati is really niceMattyDucati is really niceMattyDucati is really niceMattyDucati is really niceMattyDucati is really niceMattyDucati is really niceMattyDucati is really nice

Chop

Sounds Sweet

Thanks for the Info
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_8988.JPG
Views:	566
Size:	405.9 KB
ID:	24791   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_8990.JPG
Views:	1968
Size:	320.3 KB
ID:	24792  
MattyDucati is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MattyDucati!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-02-2014, 10:49 AM   #48
swooshtat
Fighter
swooshtat's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
swooshtat is a glorious beacon of lightswooshtat is a glorious beacon of lightswooshtat is a glorious beacon of lightswooshtat is a glorious beacon of lightswooshtat is a glorious beacon of lightswooshtat is a glorious beacon of lightswooshtat is a glorious beacon of lightswooshtat is a glorious beacon of lightswooshtat is a glorious beacon of lightswooshtat is a glorious beacon of lightswooshtat is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the useful info, made it a breeze doing mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzk2Bgkf7F8
swooshtat is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived swooshtat!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-02-2014, 11:46 AM   #49
rex_saugerty
where am i?
CF Lover
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:40 PM
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
rex_saugerty is a wicked helpful, well liked member!rex_saugerty is a wicked helpful, well liked member!rex_saugerty is a wicked helpful, well liked member!rex_saugerty is a wicked helpful, well liked member!rex_saugerty is a wicked helpful, well liked member!rex_saugerty is a wicked helpful, well liked member!rex_saugerty is a wicked helpful, well liked member!rex_saugerty is a wicked helpful, well liked member!rex_saugerty is a wicked helpful, well liked member!rex_saugerty is a wicked helpful, well liked member!rex_saugerty is a wicked helpful, well liked member!

The weave on two brothers is amazing

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

you know that guy, who never has money, but has head full of crazy ideas? that's me

Meet Amelia http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=64696
Her younger sister http://www.customfighters.com/forums....php?p=1952809
and just a kat http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=81529
rex_saugerty is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-17-2014, 09:19 PM   #50
fieldarcher
Fooking old git

CF Addict
fieldarcher's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:40 PM
Flip Offs: 111
Flipped Off 60 Times in 34 Posts
fieldarcher is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fieldarcher is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fieldarcher is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fieldarcher is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fieldarcher is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fieldarcher is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fieldarcher is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fieldarcher is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fieldarcher is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fieldarcher is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fieldarcher is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Talking Re: DIY - Stubby your Exhaust. Not 56K Friendly.

MAN MADE GOD IN HIS OWN IMAGE

MAY YOURS BE WITH YOU.
fieldarcher is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived fieldarcher!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Info > DIY