Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

ab420's Honda CRF 100 Build

4K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  ab420 
#1 · (Edited)
ONLY OFFICIAL BUILDOFF UPDATES SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE OFFICIAL BUILDOFF THREADS!!! ALL DISCUSSIONS SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE BUILDERS DISCUSSION THREAD! ANY POSTS IN THE OFFICIAL THREADS FROM ANYONE OTHER THAN THE BUILDOFF THREAD AUTHOR, WILL BE DELETED.

ALL DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS BUILD SHOULD BE IN:
ab420's Honda CRF 100 Build Discussion

BEFORE:

Bike:
2005 Honda CRF 100
Mods:
Holes drilled in airbox
Spark Arrestor removed from exhaust
Front radiator shrouds removed
Front fender and tailpiece cut and painted
Side plastics painted

All cutting was done inprecisely (and is imperfect...) all painting was done in not nearly enough coats of spray can, and done rather quickly. So really, there's not much done to this bike at all yet...

Before Pictures:

http://www.customfighters.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=810&d=1161543879

http://www.customfighters.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=811&d=1161543888

More to come!

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: [MINI] ab420's Honda CRF 100 Build

My plans thus far are to:

re-shape the front fender some more, and trim sore more off the back part of it behind the wheel to make it more narrow, sand and paint

re-shape the tailpiece some more, sand and paint

possibly remove, otherwise, do something to... and sand and paint the side plastics...

I would like to get some bigger handlebars, not sure what yet...

I will either be modding the gas tank (have to check the design of it to see if it's possible), or replacing it with a different one, that may or may not be customized depending on what I find...

I want to take apart the seat, reduce and reshape the foam, and re-cover with new material (not sure what yet...)

I want to rejet to accomodate my hacked airbox/exhaust

Paint and color scheme are undetermined as of now...

Now... the "wish list:" the stuff that only gets done if the budget allows:
I would like to get street tires...

I would like to get a big bore kit...

I would like to get a bigger carb...

I would like to improve the suspension...

I would like to improve the braking...

However... I want to keep the costs very low on this build, so basically whatever I find the cheapest is what gets done! :LolLolLolLol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.