the FUCK YOU thread - Page 336 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts Insurance

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-21-2017, 01:13 PM   #3351
Streetfighterkz
GURU

CF Addict
Streetfighterkz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:41 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 9 Times in 5 Posts
Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

FU CVS Pharmacy! You text me an alert asking if I would like you to refill my prescription that is due. I text "Yes" back and get a reply that it will be ready for pickup tomorrow. Then 15 minutes later I get another text from them saying "It's too soon to fill." REALLY?! CVS your refill alert system need serious help.

Later, Doug
Streetfighterkz is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-21-2017, 10:01 PM   #3352
MikeGyver
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:41 PM
Flip Offs: 253
Flipped Off 131 Times in 117 Posts
MikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robbo

Fuck you Smash Burger. Went for dinner and was told they aren't serving food because their computer was frozen. They said the computer wouldn't be able to send the order to the cook. I pointed out the convienient window they pass the food through and noted the cook on the other side looking at us talking. I told them I'd pay cash and they could use my notebook to hand write receipts. They said they couldn't do that.

Clueless mother fuckers sent 20 people out of the restaurant. That's a successful business model right there.
MikeGyver is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2017, 01:30 AM   #3353
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore

rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:41 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 21 Times in 21 Posts
rex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on here

When our was down. We offered to give them reciepts later, and asled for contacts.

Its all about wanting to do work

Meet Amelia

Her younger sister

and poor financial decission buildoff 17' thread
rex_saugerty is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2017, 01:58 PM   #3354
shinyribs
My ribs aren't shiny
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:41 PM
Flip Offs: 37
Flipped Off 96 Times in 85 Posts
shinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robbo

Been dodging rain all day to work on my yard stuff, then it starts pouring so I go inside to work on the bike.

Phone rings and I got a service call. Oh well... Except, it's a guy that didn't want to pay me to come out yesterday. I don't mind helping over the phone to a point, but this is how I make my living. I'm not a free consultant for the whole valley. Now he urgently wants me to come right now because his old lady is pissed at him over it.

Your bill just went up $100, boss.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2017, 04:37 PM   #3355
shinyribs
My ribs aren't shiny
shinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robbo

Ha! He lied to the wifey and told her that he called me, but I refused to come out. She was quite put out with me when I got there. I didn't rat him out but I did charge another $50 for having to listen to her breathe down my neck while I was there.

Greedy? Maybe. But I don't feel bad.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2017, 05:36 PM   #3356
HickLife
GURU

CF Addict
HickLife's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:41 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 8 Times in 7 Posts
HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!HickLife is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Not greedy, just charging for pain and suffering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fallen angel build- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=78474

96 vulcan 1500- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=123177

Fallen Angel Build Off Thread- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...73#post2755273

Fallen Angel Build Off Discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...89#post2755289

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
Only weak people test the engine. Real brave guys assemble the bike and then tries to start it
HickLife is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived HickLife!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2017, 07:01 PM   #3357
shinyribs
My ribs aren't shiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by HickLife View Post
Not greedy, just charging for pain and suffering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol.

When he called Friday evening I told him he was on my route home. I respect him wanting to DIY to save money, but I spent way too long with him on the phone. Talked about 20 mins while I was driving home and another 30 mins when I was sitting on the couch at home. There's a difference between asking a question and just trying to get out of paying. Respect goes both ways.

It was the having to drive the big box truck 50 miles in the thunderstorm today that annoyed me. Ended up being a 15 min job ( I milked it in to about 45 min for appearances). Quick and easy to get to coil clean. Woulda cost him $30 on my ride home, but now it cost him $200.

I feel a little dirty, but I'll get over it...he just bought me a new pair of tires for the KLR and paid my light bill for this month. I guess he ain't such a bad guy
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2017, 09:25 PM   #3358
MikeGyver
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:41 PM
Flip Offs: 253
Flipped Off 131 Times in 117 Posts
MikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robbo

Why do you feel bad ? He paid for 45 min of your time on the phone, driving time, your labor time today, plus a weekend emergency service fee.
MikeGyver is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2017, 09:42 PM   #3359
shinyribs
My ribs aren't shiny

It's just how I am. I always struggle with charging people. I wanna make money, but I want to be fair. Not sure I always balance things as well as I should, but I try.
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-23-2017, 04:57 AM   #3360
Mattson
Stressed Member

CF Pimp
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:41 AM
Flip Offs: 20
Flipped Off 29 Times in 17 Posts
Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Woulda fried his ass to the missus in the blink of an eye just out of principle. NOBODY talks shit about me behind my back without getting scalded as soon as I find out. 100bucks extra and wouldn't have felt an iota of guilt.

Member of MMAF: Modified Motorcycle Association Finland & MotORG! Ry

Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002

Pretending to participate in the buildoff `17 -thread.

Coming up with excuses why I`m not doing any work -thread
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum