Vote For March's FOTM - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > 2017 Fighter of the Month
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts Insurance

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vote For March's FOTM

View Poll Results: Vote For March's FOTM
titan's XJ 600 19 16.67%
ultimate fighter's CB 750 42 36.84%
lecoen's FZR 600 53 46.49%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-24-2017, 11:24 PM   #1
MikeGyver
\_(ツ)_/
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:44 PM
Flip Offs: 253
Flipped Off 131 Times in 117 Posts
MikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robbo
Default Vote For March's FOTM

Click the pic to go to the bikes entry post to read about it's mods and such, then vote for your favorite.

titan's XJ 600

ultimate fighter's CB 750

lecoen's FZR 600
MikeGyver is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MikeGyver!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-24-2017, 11:54 PM   #2
Casper
The friendly Ghost.

Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:44 PM
Flip Offs: 155
Flipped Off 22 Times in 18 Posts
Casper spends too much time on hereCasper spends too much time on hereCasper spends too much time on hereCasper spends too much time on hereCasper spends too much time on hereCasper spends too much time on hereCasper spends too much time on hereCasper spends too much time on hereCasper spends too much time on hereCasper spends too much time on hereCasper spends too much time on here
Default Re: Vote For March's FOTM

Links no worky well.
Casper is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Casper!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-25-2017, 01:04 AM   #3
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:44 PM
Flip Offs: 189
Flipped Off 106 Times in 45 Posts
RatFighter spends too much time on hereRatFighter spends too much time on hereRatFighter spends too much time on hereRatFighter spends too much time on hereRatFighter spends too much time on hereRatFighter spends too much time on hereRatFighter spends too much time on hereRatFighter spends too much time on hereRatFighter spends too much time on hereRatFighter spends too much time on hereRatFighter spends too much time on here

Even though the pool has been small, as of late, at least there is real talent every month. Good on you guys, awesome to see well built bikes gracing FOTM every month. If I could ever finish anything I own, I would enter again... without stock tail plastics.

I'm just here to wreck shit, drink beer, and do wheelies.
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived RatFighter!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-25-2017, 03:04 AM   #4
yantosh

Local Time: 10:44 PM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 19 Times in 17 Posts
yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

mean green fightin' macheen
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-25-2017, 04:36 AM   #5
lecoen
Fighter In Training
lecoen's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:44 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
lecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to alllecoen is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 

I should give it a name. Help me out here. Maybe, Sheepwolf. 'Sheep in wolf's clothes' or Fizzra or Fzilla (not very unique)

Voted on the CB, looks like a shit ton of fun to ride, also I dig simplicity and green is my favorite color.
lecoen is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived lecoen!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-25-2017, 12:18 PM   #6
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Addict
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 10 Times in 8 Posts
XxGRYMMxX is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!XxGRYMMxX is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!XxGRYMMxX is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!XxGRYMMxX is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!XxGRYMMxX is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!XxGRYMMxX is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!XxGRYMMxX is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!XxGRYMMxX is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!XxGRYMMxX is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!XxGRYMMxX is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!XxGRYMMxX is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

old school green for me but these are all cool bikes! great job everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-25-2017, 01:17 PM   #7
sepang
ไบรอัน
Senior Fighterer
sepang's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 4 Times in 3 Posts
sepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud of

Links only showin the XJ
sepang is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-25-2017, 02:35 PM   #8
beezwiz
Fighter In Training
beezwiz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
beezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of light

That just means thats the fighter you should vote for. HAHAHAHAHA
beezwiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived beezwiz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-25-2017, 11:26 PM   #9
MikeGyver
\_(ツ)_/
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:44 PM
Flip Offs: 253
Flipped Off 131 Times in 117 Posts
MikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Links no worky well.
Fixed, thanks for the heads up
MikeGyver is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-26-2017, 08:20 AM   #10
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 597
Flipped Off 1,312 Times in 704 Posts
ROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robbo
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Woah shites real close ! Nice work lads . Three totally difrent styles A++++

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ROBBO!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter Of The Month > 2017 Fighter of the Month