Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

where did stuntusa go?

2K views 21 replies 6 participants last post by  929_adam 
#1 ·
I keep getting a message saying that there account has been suspended. wtf? any idea whats goin on there?

#4 ·
Who cares.

Those fuckers banned me!:whack:

:cfcartman:

#6 ·
ab420 said:
you probably deserved it
:LolLolLolLol:
(just kidding)
not my fault some yanks have no sense of humour... someone should pull the carrot out of their arses the anal retentitive fucks!

You guys haven't banned me yet tho so that's all good, you guys rock! (don't have any other kiwis here to apply the peer pressure either which helps) :LolLolLolLol:

CF is shitloads better than cuntUSA anyway.

#9 ·
ab420 said:
Yea, where's WhiteTrash lately? You should get some more Kiwi's on here, you guys are funny shit.

OH BOY! :LolLolLolLol:

#10 ·
was on the piss with W/T on friday, forgot to ask him why he doesn't come here anymore. he's just scored himself an srad and had it painted a marblised dark purple... looks fucken mean!

you sure you want more kiwi's? promise not to ban us? :LolLolLolLol:

will tell a few of the boys to get their arses on here, only prob is there's a couple of good nz sites already, and custom fighters are hardly heard of in these here parts

#11 ·
2much said:
will tell a few of the boys to get their arses on here, only prob is there's a couple of good nz sites already
Well, tell them it's time to go international!
and custom fighters are hardly heard of in these here parts
What are you waiting for? Alert the press! Tell your neighbors! The world must be informed! They must know there is a better place out there for all streetfighters!

And that place is CustomFighters.com :LolLolLolLol: :cfcartman: :pwas:

#13 ·
xanetax said:
you can get some stickies n stick em every where.. think that might help a lil bit!!
We just got our first batch of decals, but we want to give them all out to our active members! :rock:

Hopefully, MsHap is gonna be making us a bunch more in the future of all different types and we'll keep getting them out there!

:cfrocks:

#14 ·
ab420 said:
Well, tell them it's time to go international!
Hmmm brazilian chicks.... fuck yeah!

ab420 said:
What are you waiting for? Alert the press! Tell your neighbors! The world must be informed! They must know there is a better place out there for all streetfighters!

And that place is CustomFighters.com :LolLolLolLol: :cfcartman: :pwas:
trust me, once my bike's up n running they'll know all about 'fighters.... and if ya gimme some stickers for it they'll know all about customfighters.com:LolLolLolLol:

#15 ·
xanetax said:
you can get some stickies n stick em every where.. think that might help a lil bit!!
haha yeah, when we stop at the pub i'll go out to the carpark and slap one on the tank of everybike there... that should get the word out!:LolLolLolLol:

#16 ·
ab420 said:
We just got our first batch of decals, but we want to give them all out to our active members!
but i thought i was an active member?:confused: :wtf:

#17 ·
2much said:
but i thought i was an active member?:confused: :wtf:

yah. thats why your getting some stickers! :nuts:

#18 ·
929_adam said:
yah. thats why your getting some stickers! :nuts:

sorry, was drunk and misread it.... :LolLolLolLol:

#19 ·
2much said:
sorry, was drunk and misread it.... :LolLolLolLol:
just make sure your sober when you put the stickers on... you'll wake up the next morning to find the decal placed right across the headlight.... upside down.... crooked.... with a little piece ripped off... and.. wait a minute.... that's not even your bike.... :LolLolLolLol:

#21 ·
:haha: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

yeah, that's sounds like something i would do:LolLolLolLol:

#22 ·
just got this from Drew...

DrewSTone said:
STUNTUSA IS BACK UP!
Welcome back my friends it's really great to see you all again.

EVERYONE is welcome at stuntusa just fuckin behave yourself. Don't fuckin threaten anyone and don't act like a goddamn trouble making child.

It's not "Drew Stone's" Stuntusa or "CBO's” Stuntusa. This is OUR Stuntusa and we will do with it as we please. This site is dictated by the wants and needs of the Stunt-bike community and people within the scene actually moderate it. Your input is very much welcome as well and absolutely crucial in the development of the site.

Stuntlife was reciently bought by a corporation and now as a result NO ONE in the Sport-bike scene is involved with the site at all. There's no heart or integrity anymore. None. It's over for Stuntlife. You know something is very wrong when arguably the largest most important stunt-bike forum on the internet is moderated by some snapper waving her tail in the air. This is the person that’s censoring all the posts and banning all our friends from the site? It’s a fuckin joke right?

We command the future my friends and now more so than ever we must stand together united as a community. Some very big changes just took place in our sport but the bottom line is that we just took control of our destiny.

EVERYONE is welcome on stuntusa. EVERYONE. Please post as much as you can on our site and spread the word both near and far…. Stuntusa is back!!!!

Stand tall motherfuckers!!!

Re-spect

Drew “Papillion” Stone & Kenneth “CBO” Rodine

www.stuntusa.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.