engine painting. quick and easy. - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Paint and Bodywork
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts Insurance

Paint and Bodywork Anything to do with fabricating bodywork, composites, prep and paint work goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > engine painting. quick and easy.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-28-2013, 05:56 PM   #11
lucianoromero
NoObie
Noobie
Local Time: 02:07 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
lucianoromero is a NOOB
Default Re: engine painting. quick and easy.

I was wondering how you shaved the fins, I'm looking to paint my CB engine!
lucianoromero is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-28-2013, 06:16 PM   #12
94yzf75fighter
GURU
CF Pimp
94yzf75fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:07 PM
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 61 Times in 21 Posts
94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here
Default Re: engine painting. quick and easy.

File? Sanding block. If it was me I would just take a sanding block around the fins after the paint dries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
shut the fuck up crybaby, this is MY bike, I prefer it to look like shit and then eat a Busa for breakfast and fart out CBR900RR's mid afternoon. Then have a side order of S1000RR's for dinner! I want to piss on the ego of every douche bag "fast guy" squid in the region.
05 zx636- winter build off fighter project
"The Dedication"- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74929
"The Dedication" discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74937
94yzf75fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Technical Section > Paint and Bodywork