Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Freestyle Syndicate aka Arctic Attack video

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  ab420 
#1 ·
this is the new Freestyle Syndicate video we used to be Arctic Attack so this is the 1st Movie I 'em going to put out under the FS name, as AA I made 3..... take a look and tell me if you like it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMoNtgIfOVw

Thad

#8 ·
great shit thad. glad to see you guys in action. hope the new syndicate is workin out for you.

nice to see you on the forum again too! :metal:

#10 ·
how does it feel to crash on ice?? seems like it would hurt like hell.

great sled shit too. hitting some BIG jumps up there guys.

also how did the whole changing of the group go over with sponsors and everything?? i would guess that would be a pain in the ass.

#11 ·
929_adam said:
how does it feel to crash on ice?? seems like it would hurt like hell.

great sled shit too. hitting some BIG jumps up there guys.

also how did the whole changing of the group go over with sponsors and everything?? i would guess that would be a pain in the ass.
Well it is a pain in the ass.... we still don't know who gets what sponsor, but it should be fairly easy....all of AA but 2 are on F.S so their is not much of a team left with AA !! and as for the new video distribution i sent a copy to Dorty @ Impact Video! cuz I don't know about everyone else but I get sic of watching motorcycle stunt after stunt !!! so I figured a mix would be a good idea, she wasn't too keen on the idea!! but i'm still going to make the movie !!!! after all what does a 45yo chick know about our sport??? I think Drew Stone liked it! and he just started his own label !! so I may go that way!! I would rather have Drew do it anyway! +Drew has the midis touch!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.