Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Whose build are you most pumped for?

6K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  kevankevan 
#1 ·
Well? Whose?

#7 ·
Hmmm, I wonder...lol. Mine as well. Lots of good shit getting done here though, I'll be breathing a sigh of relief when I finally finish mine. Lots more technical crazy stuff getting built here than my lame crap though, which I find fun to see.

#12 ·
so basically your asking us who's dick we want to suck?
im no dick sucker.
being as ive entered saod build off i am here to say i view all the entrants as equal peers that have skills different from one another.

but am i going to pick favorites? no cant do it.

in fact i entered late because i saw what everyone else had a brewin and i wanted to feel the motivation.
and i never want motivation.

i(was)m a floater. i float(ed) through life like a plastic bag. landing wherever i land and being filled with dog poo. i have since come to the realization that there is no more time to just float, i need to do something with my life so i may as well take my hobby to the next level and see what i can get a way with.

#13 ·
i(was)m a floater. i float(ed) through life like a plastic bag. landing wherever i land and being filled with dog poo. i have since come to the realization that there is no more time to just float, i need to do something with my life so i may as well take my hobby to the next level and see what i can get a way with.
So basically you're a creepy pot dealer living with his overbearing father videoing the strangely cute next door neighbour?

#17 ·
I check for updates from Constant's build twice a day. A bit stalker I know, but the pic of Constant grabassing with some booth models makes my obsession TOTALLY WORTH IT!

Kidd's KTM has me excited too. I really want to see that tank and body work come together, and then figure out how to get a bunch of chinese children to start making sets of it for me. heheheh.

I just opened Talon's build thread: That looks crazy! Reminds me a bit of Cloud's bike from Final Fantasy VII.

In short: All of them! I love this forum!

#24 ·
Hey CF
I vote for Constants build, for the same reason so many others of you did as well.
His bike explains visually what a fighter is. Plus, having actually got to be in his hybrid loft/studio/shirt making factory/garage of an apartment; I can also say the bike is a great representation of his personal style.

For those reasons, there's no doubt that this old oil burner is the build I'm most pumped for.

I also have respect for why he left CF and hope everyone finds his blog enough to keep your obsessions at bay.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.