Vikrant Singh's Project - BIRD - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts Insurance

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vikrant Singh's Project - BIRD

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-05-2013, 05:44 PM   #1
Vikrant Singh
Fighterer
Vikrant Singh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:45 AM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 
Default The "Airbender" (Vikrant Singh's Project - BIRD)

Hi guys,
Will start by posting some pics of what my loved bike was and is now after some strip down.
Last month -

Today -

Made time today between work & home, lifted my butt and got some basics in place

First things first, realized the Dremel's too baby for all the framework ahead so got this home

Decided to take on the SEAT section first, single frame -
Got some numbers down

Bought this SS 304, 16mm for frame support

Closing in on the single seat frame's given me headaches & hours of gazing into space, finally managed to wind up with this as base, painted it silver, its not complementing the chassis color. I'll go with polishing this aluminium after whats left of it once I get the leather & hd foam on tomorrow -

Hope to size up the support frame tomorrow & get the seat on. Office this last month's been a bitch and I realized I'm way off pace. Counting on that changing & hope to post up soon.

Inputs & questions will always be a delight from u all

Last edited by Vikrant Singh; 05-05-2014 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Named the bike
Vikrant Singh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Vikrant Singh!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-05-2013, 06:25 PM   #2
CraZKenE13
Sick of being frozen
CF Addict
CraZKenE13's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:15 PM
Flip Offs: 11
CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CraZKenE13 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Vikrant Singh's Project - BIRD

Tough bike to start with, sounds like you have a plan, I haven't seen too many do a multiple subframe setup.
I look forward to it, sounds cool.
CraZKenE13 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived CraZKenE13!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-05-2013, 06:50 PM   #3
94yzf75fighter
GURU
CF Pimp
94yzf75fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:15 PM
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 61 Times in 21 Posts
94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here

Looks like a good start

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
shut the fuck up crybaby, this is MY bike, I prefer it to look like shit and then eat a Busa for breakfast and fart out CBR900RR's mid afternoon. Then have a side order of S1000RR's for dinner! I want to piss on the ego of every douche bag "fast guy" squid in the region.
05 zx636- winter build off fighter project
"The Dedication"- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74929
"The Dedication" discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74937
94yzf75fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 94yzf75fighter!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-05-2013, 11:16 PM   #4
DarkMonohue
Fighter In Training
Local Time: 12:15 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
DarkMonohue is a name known to allDarkMonohue is a name known to allDarkMonohue is a name known to allDarkMonohue is a name known to allDarkMonohue is a name known to allDarkMonohue is a name known to allDarkMonohue is a name known to allDarkMonohue is a name known to allDarkMonohue is a name known to allDarkMonohue is a name known to allDarkMonohue is a name known to all

Must follow this one. It's great to see that you are tearing into it already. Keep it up!
DarkMonohue is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived DarkMonohue!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-15-2013, 02:16 PM   #5
Vikrant Singh
Fighterer
Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Crazken, 75 Fighter, Dark... thx guys

Slow progress, was away all week but managed to sneak in some hours to build the plate for the seat frame -

I'm trying to go with an all bolt on/ adjustable frame, so with some holes in the frame pipes, some foam with leather, the single seat should be on it soon. Just need to find time... more time!

Cheers guys
Vikrant Singh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-19-2013, 09:29 AM   #6
Vikrant Singh
Fighterer

Small update, just finished with the seat frame's rods, the holes were a pita to get right on SS 304, glad that's out of the way -
Hope to buff the ss, cut up some spacers & bolt the seat in tmrw

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-22-2013, 09:01 AM   #7
Vikrant Singh
Fighterer

- Attached the front portion of the frame today to get a feel of the seat.
- Relocated the clips after puncturing some holes in them.
Basic stance of the bike sort of came through
Still wondering if I should add smaller spacers inside the front folks and drop them down to not have them popping out the top of the brace or just leave them looking like they are. Your inputs wud be great

Front bars of the frame

Not so sure about them jutting out from top...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-25-2013, 12:58 AM   #8
JDubb
NoObie
Noobie
JDubb's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:15 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
JDubb is a NOOB

Looking great so far. I love the tank bra, it looks sick as well as the seat pan.
JDubb is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived JDubb!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-25-2013, 01:25 AM   #9
94yzf75fighter
GURU
CF Pimp
94yzf75fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:15 PM
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 61 Times in 21 Posts
94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here

I say put the forks level with the top tree and flip your clip one would look 100% better up front

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
shut the fuck up crybaby, this is MY bike, I prefer it to look like shit and then eat a Busa for breakfast and fart out CBR900RR's mid afternoon. Then have a side order of S1000RR's for dinner! I want to piss on the ego of every douche bag "fast guy" squid in the region.
05 zx636- winter build off fighter project
"The Dedication"- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74929
"The Dedication" discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74937
94yzf75fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 94yzf75fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-25-2013, 11:25 AM   #10
Vikrant Singh
Fighterer

JDubb/ Fighter, thx guys.

Fighter, agree. I'll be dropping fork tube length within the fork. Those things sticking out also make me nervous as a rider
Will need to reduce the pre-load spacer about 33mm & add the same length under the lower spring stop.
(Hope u weren't saying flip the clips back up from their current inverted position coz the BIRD's clips won't sit facing the top tree)

The seat'll be ready with foam & leather in black by tomorrow.
This user High Fived Vikrant Singh!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes