Vikrant Singh's Project - BIRD - Page 37 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts Insurance

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vikrant Singh's Project - BIRD

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2016, 06:47 PM   #361
Vikrant Singh
Fighterer
Vikrant Singh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:45 AM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Vikrant Singh's Project - BIRD

It's done guys, can't still relish I'm saying that and with mixed feelings... not sure I wanted this to end

Ok, here's a little walk around vid
https://youtu.be/wd64s2iCLck

Short clip of a bend on the first ride without tools from this morning -
http://s103.photobucket.com/user/tra...A0003.mp4.html

Got home and torqued the stem nut one last time.
First shot after the ride when I realised it's actually all done

Kid likes it

Happiness is not around the corner
Happiness is the corner
Vikrant Singh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Vikrant Singh!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2016, 07:01 PM   #362
Vikrant Singh
Fighterer
Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Hereon, I'll hopefully find myself on the forum more enjoying the work being done

Lemme know your thoughts guys .
CF , this build is dedicated to the spirit of this forum and its riders.
Cheers! Love u all!

Happiness is the corner
Vikrant Singh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2016, 07:21 PM   #363
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Addict
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:15 PM
Flip Offs: 34
Flipped Off 9 Times in 9 Posts
mcantar is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mcantar is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mcantar is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mcantar is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mcantar is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mcantar is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mcantar is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mcantar is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mcantar is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mcantar is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mcantar is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Beautiful work, V.
Absolutely top notch, I love almost everything about this bike.

I will say, I am a little surprised you left the factory stickers on the frame and swingarm.

The Bandito (active)
The Rat Rocket (semi-active)
2016 Buildoff build thread (finished)
2016 Buildoff discussion thread (finished)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsf1200R View Post
im gonna turbo charge my cock into oblivion
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived mcantar!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2016, 09:24 PM   #364
shinyribs
Fear the Pubes
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:15 PM
Flip Offs: 36
Flipped Off 96 Times in 85 Posts
shinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robbo
Default Re: The "Airbender" (Vikrant Singh's Project - BIRD)

Dude, your motivation, skills and unwillingness to settle for good enough kicks ass. You do good work, and fast. I can take lessons from you.

Looking forward to your next build! .... With a seat!
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2016, 11:31 PM   #365
MikeGyver
\_(ツ)_/
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:15 PM
Flip Offs: 247
Flipped Off 130 Times in 116 Posts
MikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robbo

Magnificent work my man!

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie2000ad View Post
Mike, well, you beat me, I guess.
MikeGyver is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2016, 11:34 PM   #366
scrappy610
GURU
Senior Fighterer
scrappy610's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Excellent work! Looking forward to your next.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
scrappy610 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived scrappy610!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2016, 02:30 AM   #367
Vikrant Singh
Fighterer

As always, your responses overwhelm me guys, thanks yet again.
Sure Mcantar, will strip those. Was also wondering if I should drop the wings on the tank, I named her 'Airbender' when I started and wanna put it down there.
Lol Shiny. You've seen me so closely through this build, I feel flattered.... and I almost forgot , I've yet to take wife for a spin, so will post up some pics of a 'full' seat with that bolted up pillion piece

Mike, u inspire me as always... and hey, with all our our calculations, the speedo came up too fast these speedos have a mind of their own so will resort to the 'teach speed' option on the motoscope.
Thx scrappy glad u like it !
Cheers guys

Happiness is the corner
These people High Fived Vikrant Singh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2016, 03:38 AM   #368
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Addict
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:15 PM
mcantar is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mcantar is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mcantar is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mcantar is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mcantar is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mcantar is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mcantar is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mcantar is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mcantar is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mcantar is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mcantar is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I still haven't properly set the speedo on the Busa It's close enough... ish... and I rarely look at it anyway.
Fuck it, ride it and be happy.

The Bandito (active)
The Rat Rocket (semi-active)
2016 Buildoff build thread (finished)
2016 Buildoff discussion thread (finished)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsf1200R View Post
im gonna turbo charge my cock into oblivion
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived mcantar!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2016, 06:23 PM   #369
F'dup
Hack in a barn

CF Pimp
F'dup's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
F'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Next step. Fighter of the month thread, post it up!

Really nice work on the bike... Looks mean as hell...

2017 build off sv650 build thread <---Click here

2017 build off party, bullshit and general discussion thread <---Click here

DR650 supermoto build <--click

2000 R6 build <--click

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_Raz View Post
A bit of vaseline should lube your bush up real nice though. Just make sure that your shaft is a good fit.
F'dup is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived F'dup!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-11-2016, 06:03 PM   #370
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Addict
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 10 Times in 8 Posts
XxGRYMMxX is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!XxGRYMMxX is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!XxGRYMMxX is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!XxGRYMMxX is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!XxGRYMMxX is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!XxGRYMMxX is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!XxGRYMMxX is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!XxGRYMMxX is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!XxGRYMMxX is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!XxGRYMMxX is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!XxGRYMMxX is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Any finished up pics with the passenger seat on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes