Vikrant Singh's Project - BIRD - Page 42 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts Insurance

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vikrant Singh's Project - BIRD

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-30-2016, 05:55 PM   #411
Vikrant Singh
Fighterer
Vikrant Singh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:18 AM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Vikrant Singh's Project - BIRD

It's an emotional time for me brothers, the build was a way of life over an extended period of time. Making adjustments, rehabilitating, trying to bed into an everyday routine. I went out running today after over a year.
Still loving the crackers/ pathakhe coz of Aveer, I can feel the thrill of childhood in his excitement around those rockets, sky lanterns, sparklers.
I miss the thrill of working and posting up, I'll find a way back.
I'm betting on it, love you all. Really.

Happiness is not around the corner
Happiness is the corner

Story -
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...18589448153665

Build -
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...=78354&page=39
Vikrant Singh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Vikrant Singh!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-30-2016, 06:01 PM   #412
Vikrant Singh
Fighterer
Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Vikrant Singh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I released a lantern for this brotherhood Mason and fired a mighty few rockets for u, with plenty horses!... Yes that पटाका too!

Happiness is the corner

Story -

Build -
Vikrant Singh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-30-2016, 06:26 PM   #413
shinyribs
My ribs aren't shiny
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:48 PM
Flip Offs: 37
Flipped Off 96 Times in 85 Posts
shinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robbo
Default Re: The "Airbender" (Vikrant Singh's Project - BIRD)

V, you are one passionate dude! I bet your family has a blast with you around. If you and your family ever find your way to the East Coast of US there's beds and bad cooking here for ya
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-30-2016, 06:42 PM   #414
Vikrant Singh
Fighterer

My dearest buddy is up there Shinyribs and I can feel more than one reason to make that trip. It's overdue...I'm gonna hold you to it, u have my word

Happiness is the corner

Story -

Build -
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-30-2016, 08:19 PM   #415
shinyribs
My ribs aren't shiny
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 37
Flipped Off 96 Times in 85 Posts
shinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robbo
Default Re: The "Airbender" (Vikrant Singh's Project - BIRD)

Sounds like a plan. I have a spare bike now that you can ride. Hurry up before I break one of them.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-31-2016, 02:10 PM   #416
Vikrant Singh
Fighterer

Was on photobucket and went down memory lane...

Somewhere far from home

Sundown in Jaisalmer

Caught in between shifting dunes playing cop on the Indo- Pak border.

Sub zero degrees and she found a pup to cuddle.

In the middle of nowhere

Happiness is the corner

Story -

Build -
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-31-2016, 02:15 PM   #417
MikeGyver
\_(ツ)_/
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:48 PM
Flip Offs: 253
Flipped Off 131 Times in 117 Posts
MikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robbo

Super cool pics^

I love stumbling on old pics like that
MikeGyver is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-31-2016, 02:17 PM   #418
yantosh

Local Time: 10:48 PM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 19 Times in 17 Posts
yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

good memories mate

and now FOTM too
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-31-2016, 03:05 PM   #419
sepang
ไบรอัน
Senior Fighterer
sepang's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:48 PM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 4 Times in 3 Posts
sepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud of

Excellent pictures Vik
sepang is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived sepang!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2016, 07:20 AM   #420
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 597
Flipped Off 1,312 Times in 704 Posts
ROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robbo
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

awesome pics mate .!

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ROBBO!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes