Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

CF TV Commercial - We need high res video of 'fighters!!!

32K views 86 replies 44 participants last post by  Hurricane Racing 
#1 · (Edited)
We want to make a commercial for the site / magazine to run during Superbikes and possible some other shows as well. To do this... we need some high resolution good quality footage of streetfighters.

Keep in mind... this will be a 30 second commercial, so IF you're video gets chosen for this tight time frame, it will be a short clip no longer than 1 second. SO... PLEASE do not send me 3 hours of you and friends hanging out with a bike in the background.

Send me NO MORE than 30 seconds of video... the best 30 seconds of video you can come up with. It does not need to be all one clip, it could be 30 different 1 second clips, which might even be better.

Things we need:
fighters... sick ones...
more fighters... also sick...
some stunting... on fighters...
some burnouts... on fighters...
some track racing... on fighters...
some regular riding... on fighters...
some fighterers... with their fighters...

Every video clip MUST include fighters!

If your bike has something cool or unique... highlight that part specifically and play with the lighting / camera angles to make it look even better.

This commercial will be designed to get people excited about streetfighters and make them want to know more, which they will hopefully do by coming to our site and buying our magazine so we can keep this fight alive :rock:

A lot of these people will be seeing 'fighters for the first time in this commercial, and we all know about first impressions... so let's really dazzle America with a sick ass commercial showing off the best of the North American 'fighter scene! :knucks:

Deadline: May 30th, 2009

Please email the clips to: almostbasic@gmail.com
If they are too big, send me an email and we'll work something out.

See less See more
#5 ·
As soon as mine is done, I'll get you some ASAP! Badass, I hope this goes!

#17 ·
I'll bet showyomoto would like to get their latest bike in there, that thing was awesome. They had some nice wheelie shots, I'll bet they'll get a vid for you.

#21 ·
itd be sooo funny to have you humpin your Z in a tv commercial :D

#23 ·
There is no official deadline for this, we just want to get it done as soon as possible. It would be sweet to get the clips by the end of May at the latest. That would give me time to get the commercial done and get it on the air in Mid June. Then, we could maybe mention the Fighter Fest in it as well and get some more people down there. I have to check and make sure that's ok though, there was some rule about only advertising one thing, so I'm not sure if that counts or not... :metal:

#29 ·
well, if you make it look cool, and its on tv its monkey see, squid doo.

400 for aztec duals a month after in airs if you make it epic rad :wtf:

dont them cable guys charge like gdp of moldova for an 30 sec national add?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.