• Radiobloke

Votes: 38 3.8%
  • Renegades

Votes: 65 6.5%
76K views 172 replies 83 participants last post by  gsf1200R 
#1 ·
See less See more
#6 ·
this is like a bomb defusing ... "Do i cut the green, red, or blue wire!!!! I CANT DECIDE! keep quiet your making me nervous!"

#12 ·
Moto15 all day...Got my vote

#18 ·
Damn!!!!..... an I thought it was hard diciding which bike to vote for in the FOTM's... but it's all but impossible in FOTY, especialy when your in it & you voted for most of the month winners......

Naturally I wanna win but would't feel right voting for me self:(......
so, I gunna do as The Hooligan Did an vote for the one I'd MOST like to see in my garage*

GOOD LUCK fellow FOTM winners** :D

*then do inappropriate things too
**fingers crossed for me :D

#subliminal message for the undecided#

VOTE ORANGE
#

#22 ·
:LolLolLolLol: thanks CK......

I got it out of my little book of dirty tricks*

*unfortunatly most off was useless. somehow standing under a red light, on street corners & waving my crotch at passers buy, didn't seam appropriate

Reactions: CK 187
#21 ·
Alright, I decided. I love the bike, I love the builder, and I loved following the build. SSB's build thread was one of the most entertaining ones ive ever seen, and the bike is a show stopper. I love the stance, and, well, its orange!

Congrats man, I see now in the results that there are many that love your bike.

#23 ·
Fucker of a vote this one, and like Bob I voted for quite a few of the winners. How do I seperate them and pick a winner? I cant, because they are awesome machines and I would be proud to own any of them.

That said, I dreamed my bike, so I built my dream bike.

My blade got my vote. Everyone else gets my total respect.

#25 ·
can i just have multiple votes please??? holy crap that was hard.... so many worthy bikes

and go team orange!! VOTE FOR SSB! :LolLolLolLol: but i wish i had more votes :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.