What was your last purchase? - Page 143 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts Insurance

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > What was your last purchase?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-16-2017, 02:17 AM   #1421
shinyribs
My ribs aren't shiny
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:41 PM
Flip Offs: 37
Flipped Off 96 Times in 85 Posts
shinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robbo
Default Re: What was your last purchase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
Does he have a high speed bike anymore?
Go get your Ducati and I'll race you to the top of that hill.

shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-16-2017, 09:34 PM   #1422
MikeGyver
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:41 PM
Flip Offs: 253
Flipped Off 131 Times in 117 Posts
MikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robbo

Do i get dirt tires?
MikeGyver is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-19-2017, 06:43 PM   #1423
Streetfighterkz
GURU

CF Addict
Streetfighterkz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:41 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 9 Times in 5 Posts
Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Bought some parts for my H1 project that is 3rd in line behind my Kz1000 and Gpz projects.

Zephyr 550 swingarm

Chrome plated alumiyummy rims in 18x3.5" and 18x4.5".

I should have spent the $$ on my Kz but too late now!

Later, Doug
Streetfighterkz is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Streetfighterkz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-19-2017, 09:16 PM   #1424
flat_black
T0RQUE JUNKY
Fighterer
flat_black's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:41 PM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
flat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

cream

flat_black is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-19-2017, 10:29 PM   #1425
beezwiz
Fighter In Training
beezwiz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
beezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of light

.35 coffee from work vending machine.
beezwiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived beezwiz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-20-2017, 06:43 AM   #1426
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered

CF Pimp
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:41 PM
Flip Offs: 149
Flipped Off 51 Times in 20 Posts
Cookie2000ad sits atop olympusCookie2000ad sits atop olympusCookie2000ad sits atop olympusCookie2000ad sits atop olympusCookie2000ad sits atop olympusCookie2000ad sits atop olympusCookie2000ad sits atop olympusCookie2000ad sits atop olympusCookie2000ad sits atop olympusCookie2000ad sits atop olympusCookie2000ad sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

New rear tyre*

*Broken glass, not burnouts
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Cookie2000ad!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-21-2017, 04:13 AM   #1427
Mattson
Stressed Member

CF Pimp
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:41 AM
Flip Offs: 20
Flipped Off 29 Times in 17 Posts
Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Was going to buy a 60-100eur Dremel after work today when I found this from the discount bin at Lidl for 19.90. More power, better accessories and longer warranty than Dremel. Should do nicely what I need from it. Don't give a hoot if it's a little bit more noisy. My last dremel met it's demise after dropping to the floor, the plastic fan slid on the axel and friction-welded itself onto the casing. It did not survive the autopsy.

Member of MMAF: Modified Motorcycle Association Finland & MotORG! Ry

Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002

Pretending to participate in the buildoff `17 -thread.

Coming up with excuses why I`m not doing any work -thread
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Mattson!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2017, 04:53 AM   #1428
titan
hooligan quads
Senior Fighterer
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is a splendid one to beholdtitan is a splendid one to beholdtitan is a splendid one to beholdtitan is a splendid one to beholdtitan is a splendid one to beholdtitan is a splendid one to beholdtitan is a splendid one to beholdtitan is a splendid one to beholdtitan is a splendid one to beholdtitan is a splendid one to beholdtitan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post

Was going to buy a 60-100eur Dremel after work today when I found this from the discount bin at Lidl for 19.90. More power, better accessories and longer warranty than Dremel. Should do nicely what I need from it. Don't give a hoot if it's a little bit more noisy. My last dremel met it's demise after dropping to the floor, the plastic fan slid on the axel and friction-welded itself onto the casing. It did not survive the autopsy.
i've had 4 dremels in the last 7 year all have broken current one no longer has speed control, i have had 1 cheap power drill that cost me £30 and is still going after 12yrs. way i look at it you can replace that one 3-4 times and still be money in the bank.

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
titan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2017, 05:02 AM   #1429
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore

rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 21 Times in 21 Posts
rex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on here

got me a new helmet, old one was dirty, scratched, and thrown on ground several times by kids cousin. also visor ws all scratched and it got too big for my face.

Meet Amelia

Her younger sister

and poor financial decission buildoff 17' thread
rex_saugerty is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-22-2017, 05:40 AM   #1430
Mattson
Stressed Member

CF Pimp
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 20
Flipped Off 29 Times in 17 Posts
Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Not a bad looking lid Rex, was it expensive? Never heard of the brand but then again had never heard of Caberg before I ordered mine.

Titan, Dremel is overrated IMO. At least in the entry level models like the 3000 I had you're mainly paying for the image. All the toolbits are cross compatible with the cheapos so the only Dremel bit I recommend buying is the SpeedClick shaft for the cutting discs.

Member of MMAF: Modified Motorcycle Association Finland & MotORG! Ry

Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002

Pretending to participate in the buildoff `17 -thread.

Coming up with excuses why I`m not doing any work -thread
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion