Random thoughts... - Page 964 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts Insurance

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Random thoughts...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-20-2017, 08:44 PM   #9631
shinyribs
My ribs aren't shiny
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:41 PM
Flip Offs: 37
Flipped Off 96 Times in 85 Posts
shinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robbo
Default Re: Random thoughts...

Went out to pick up a dozen crossties and stopped in the tobacco store on the way in. Young guy trying to buy something at the counter was taking a long time, but I wasn't paying attention to what was going on because it's none of my business. Then the older lady at the cash register says " I'm sorry you feel that way", which caught my attention for some reason. The young guy tells her she's a fucking bitch, knocks a couple displays over and turns to leave. I wait till he gets near me ( I like to talk quiet and look people in the eye in public places) and tell the punk he's got no right to talk to her that way and he should apologize and clean up his mess if he was any type of man at all, which of course, sends​ him cussing a blue streak at me at the top of his lungs. I didn't pay attention to what he said. He's grabbing his dick with one hand and trying to hold his ghetto pants up with the other. I asked him if he knew how stupid he looked rubbing his dick in public and I reckon that was his limit. He asks if I want to take it outside. He's all of 5' 4" ,looks about 125lbs soaking wet and looks like he's been living off nothing but cigarettes his whole life. Skinny as a rail and not a hint of muscle on him anywhere. I told him I haven't bought what I came to get yet, but if he wants to wait around til I'm leaving I'll be somewhere between here and my truck on the way out.

Turns out his coupons were expired and the "fucking bitch" refused to accept his EBT card when he didn't have enough cash on hand to pay for his smokes. Pretty tired of these types.

The sixty-something year old lady appreciated the help cleaning up the mess. Meanwhile, he rode away on his unregistered scooter. Fooking loser.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-20-2017, 09:49 PM   #9632
Skorpia900rr
Coitus Non Circum!

Senior Fighterer
Skorpia900rr's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:41 PM
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Skorpia900rr is a splendid one to beholdSkorpia900rr is a splendid one to beholdSkorpia900rr is a splendid one to beholdSkorpia900rr is a splendid one to beholdSkorpia900rr is a splendid one to beholdSkorpia900rr is a splendid one to beholdSkorpia900rr is a splendid one to beholdSkorpia900rr is a splendid one to beholdSkorpia900rr is a splendid one to beholdSkorpia900rr is a splendid one to beholdSkorpia900rr is a splendid one to behold

OMG 7 years later and this thread is STILL alive???? damn it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey;
This place is all about the dumbest, most dangerous, underplanned, poorly thought out, underfunded, likely to kill you, completely illegal cobbled together pieces of rolling shit ever to grace the surface of a road. And we like it like that.

The Build: http://www.customfighters.com/forums....php?p=614227#

Skorpia900rr is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-20-2017, 10:36 PM   #9633
beezwiz
Fighter In Training
beezwiz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:41 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
beezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of lightbeezwiz is a glorious beacon of light

Be cautious Shinyribs most punks have some kind of weapon to supplement their lack of muscle. I'm sure the women behind the counter was glad you were there, in case punky decided to escalate the issue, not just to clean up.
beezwiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-21-2017, 01:08 AM   #9634
Mattson
Stressed Member

CF Pimp
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:41 AM
Flip Offs: 20
Flipped Off 29 Times in 17 Posts
Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Can anyone here machine a custom rear sprocket for me? Yan? 46 is the biggest I can find and would want a 50-52. AFAIR 530 chain. What kind of monies are we talking about? Would like some text cut into it too but that's not mandatory it can also be solid.

EDIT: nevermind I found a promising lead on a domestic supplier.

Member of MMAF: Modified Motorcycle Association Finland & MotORG! Ry

Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002

Pretending to participate in the buildoff `17 -thread.

Coming up with excuses why I`m not doing any work -thread
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-21-2017, 01:47 AM   #9635
MikeGyver
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:41 PM
Flip Offs: 253
Flipped Off 131 Times in 117 Posts
MikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robboMikeGyver must be robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Pretty tired of these types.
...and you want me to move to the east coast. I've got those same punk asses here.
MikeGyver is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-21-2017, 02:38 AM   #9636
flat_black
T0RQUE JUNKY
Fighterer
flat_black's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:41 PM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
flat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of lightflat_black is a glorious beacon of light
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Local 18 year old died on his first ride ever on a cbr600 today. Lost control, excessive speed and inexperience. Tragic. I know a lot of people start out on 600's and do just fine. But it takes discipline. Cracking the throttle open at 8K in first is like pulling the trigger on a loaded gun. I remember my first ride. I took my gs500e to Redline, I felt like I had engaged warp drive. I've been corrputed by power. zero to sixty in under three seconds feels normal. But lets not kid ourselves. The modern 600 is no joke. Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde. It'll turn into a real animal if you poke it with a stick. Heres to you kid. May the ride never end.

flat_black is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived flat_black!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-21-2017, 04:56 AM   #9637
yantosh

Local Time: 10:41 PM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 19 Times in 17 Posts
yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
Can anyone here machine a custom rear sprocket for me? Yan? 46 is the biggest I can find and would want a 50-52. AFAIR 530 chain. What kind of monies are we talking about? Would like some text cut into it too but that's not mandatory it can also be solid.

EDIT: nevermind I found a promising lead on a domestic supplier.
If you get stuck we have supplier here who can
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-21-2017, 05:00 AM   #9638
Mattson
Stressed Member

CF Pimp
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 20
Flipped Off 29 Times in 17 Posts
Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Guy replied, getting it done locally looking propable but thanks anyway!

Member of MMAF: Modified Motorcycle Association Finland & MotORG! Ry

Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002

Pretending to participate in the buildoff `17 -thread.

Coming up with excuses why I`m not doing any work -thread
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Mattson!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-21-2017, 07:21 AM   #9639
shinyribs
My ribs aren't shiny
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:41 PM
Flip Offs: 37
Flipped Off 96 Times in 85 Posts
shinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
...and you want me to move to the east coast. I've got those same punk asses here.
I just need to stay out of Roanoke. Which is getting easier to do since a lot of the signage is in Spanish only. Not much interest in all that.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-21-2017, 02:08 PM   #9640
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore

rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 21 Times in 21 Posts
rex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat_black View Post
Local 18 year old died on his first ride ever on a cbr600 today. Lost control, excessive speed and inexperience. Tragic. I know a lot of people start out on 600's and do just fine. But it takes discipline. Cracking the throttle open at 8K in first is like pulling the trigger on a loaded gun. I remember my first ride. I took my gs500e to Redline, I felt like I had engaged warp drive. I've been corrputed by power. zero to sixty in under three seconds feels normal. But lets not kid ourselves. The modern 600 is no joke. Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde. It'll turn into a real animal if you poke it with a stick. Heres to you kid. May the ride never end.

Blows big time. But depends on a person. It took me few weeks until i got brave enough to go full throttle

Meet Amelia

Her younger sister

and poor financial decission buildoff 17' thread
rex_saugerty is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion