Racing Geek -- 77 ct125 -- Ugly Duckling Discussion - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2017 Winter Buildoff > Discussion Threads
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts Insurance

Discussion Threads Rabble rabble rabble

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Racing Geek -- 77 ct125 -- Ugly Duckling Discussion

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-13-2016, 09:37 PM   #1
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:48 PM
Flip Offs: 164
Flipped Off 74 Times in 65 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 
Default Racing Geek -- 77 ct125 -- Ugly Duckling Discussion

You can tell me what I'm doing wrong or blow smoke up my ass in here.

2017 Build-off project: CT125 -- Ugly Duckling (don't post in this one)
2017 Build-off discussion: CT125 -- Ugly Duckling
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Racing Geek!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-13-2016, 10:38 PM   #2
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Addict
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:48 PM
Flip Offs: 36
Flipped Off 10 Times in 10 Posts
mcantar spends too much time on heremcantar spends too much time on heremcantar spends too much time on heremcantar spends too much time on heremcantar spends too much time on heremcantar spends too much time on heremcantar spends too much time on heremcantar spends too much time on heremcantar spends too much time on heremcantar spends too much time on heremcantar spends too much time on here
Default Re: Racing Geek -- 77 ct125 -- Ugly Duckling Discussion

I don't think it's that ugly at all! But I like anything with knobbies on it.
Definitely can see potential for some really cool shit on that bike. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

MCI Moto

2002 R1 fighter
2017 Buildoff Contest Busa build thread and discussion thread
2017 Buildoff Contest Bandit 12 build thread and discussion thread
2016 Buildoff Contest Busa build thread and discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-13-2016, 11:05 PM   #3
RedLiner
GURU

Senior Fighterer
RedLiner's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 7 Times in 7 Posts
RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RedLiner is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racing Geek View Post
You can tell me what I'm doing wrong or blow smoke up my ass in here.

We would do not such thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
I just want the bike to be better, stronger, faster.

Like the 6 Million Dollar Man.
RedLiner is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived RedLiner!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-14-2016, 07:31 AM   #4
yantosh

Local Time: 04:48 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 19 Times in 17 Posts
yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

flat track seat looks good on the skinny wee bike
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-15-2016, 07:27 AM   #5
yantosh

yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

custom tube arm you say ???????
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-15-2016, 08:07 AM   #6
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 164
Flipped Off 74 Times in 65 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

Yeah I'd like something that isn't quite so visibly heavy and shorter would be nice. Nothing as fancy as yours though. Just quick and dirty with bronze bushings and maybe a subtle under brace so it doesn't just look stock. Under brace so I get a little more room for a direct link monoshock.

2017 Build-off project: CT125 -- Ugly Duckling (don't post in this one)
2017 Build-off discussion: CT125 -- Ugly Duckling
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Racing Geek!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-15-2016, 10:45 AM   #7
yantosh

use bronze bushes quite often
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-15-2016, 08:39 PM   #8
F'dup
Hack in a barn

CF Pimp
F'dup's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:48 PM
Flip Offs: 34
Flipped Off 9 Times in 9 Posts
F'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

The twin shocks help the longer arm look shorter than it is. With a mono-shock if you don't shorten it, then I'd say it would look too long...

I dunno, the twins and the length seem perfect to me lol...

2017 build off sv650 build thread <---Click here

2017 build off party, bullshit and general discussion thread <---Click here

DR650 supermoto build <--click

2000 R6 build <--click

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_Raz View Post
A bit of vaseline should lube your bush up real nice though. Just make sure that your shaft is a good fit.
F'dup is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-17-2016, 07:33 AM   #9
yantosh

I like the clean lines of the mono
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-20-2016, 11:24 PM   #10
shinyribs
My ribs aren't shiny
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:48 PM
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 98 Times in 87 Posts
shinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robboshinyribs must be robbo

Another vote for mono here. I think it helps the whole bike look lighter overall.

If you do a fork swap will you keep those rims? I kinda dig the rims.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2017 Winter Buildoff > Discussion Threads