Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

New Holeshot Billet Sprockets

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  RaZed1 
#1 ·
I've got a friend making billet sprockets and his own line of chains. I just got a sample for my MX bike. It's pretty freaking nice. High quality pieces. What are your guy's thoughts for street ? Getholeshot.com

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
That's really cool. I might be interested myself. Somewhere down the line I'm gonna need sprockets and a chain for my Slingshot. Its gonna be a weird combo though cause its got an 02 Busa rear end on it but I'd really like to know how much He would charge to set me up with a complete kit.

#6 ·
#9 ·
These look real nice, though I can also vouch for supersprox. I have almost 20k miles since I swapped on new sprockets and an EK x-ring chain, clean/lube every 500-1000 miles with Teflon dry lube, and they still look like brand new. Virtually zero wear on the teeth and I have adjusted the chain a grand total of once outside of tire changes. I'll easily double that mileage, if not more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.