Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Party BBQ/campout/bonfire

8K views 113 replies 26 participants last post by  ultimate fighter 
#1 ·
gauging interest. I can't travel in the summer as my job owns me in the summer. The reason i can't attend ff12.

Jesse had a great idea, "We can come visit you."

i have been tossing it back and forth. I think a bbq party would be cool. Maybe let people meet that otherwise wouldn't be able.

I live in elkhart indiana

bout 20 min from the michigan border.

thinking maybe a saturday night to sunday and do a sunday ride.

any ideas on a date or events would be cool

See less See more
#9 ·
I'm in.

Good chance I may not make FF12 and was hoping something slightly closer would come up so I could meet some of ya. ;)

Thinkin' the CBR should be finished for the trip. If it isn't I can always just toss a bike on the trailer and head down. Been looking for an outta state trip outside of whats already in the works and this would be better than anything else I can think of.

#10 ·
I could get down with this. It would depend on whether or not I have my daughter for the weekend, but it's only a three hour ride. :rock:

Any idea on the dates?

#11 ·
Rat...and any other WI and Northern IL fighters...fancy a meet up around Chicago so we can make the ride together?

#18 ·
let me know when its closer to the time i might be able to swing a trip. hope you dont mind dip spittin Va southerner like me...just gotta ask is it kosher to have me brew some sweet tea while im there?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.