Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

North West Fighter Fest 2012, (A meet and greet)

19K views 191 replies 21 participants last post by  Stainr 
#1 ·
As the title says, This is the official thread.

Where: Portland International Raceway, Portland Oregon www.portlandraceway.com (Camping and hotel info on website)
When: August, Sat 4th - Sun 5th
Why: To put some faces with the names and bikes we associate with.

Just want to get this going so we can say we did something this summer.

If you have any questions please let me know via PM as I just got my VIP sorted and can take on mass PM's now. If I dont have an answer it will go on my list of to-do's. But really if there is something that you would like to see or do to make the trip worth it then let meknow and I can see what I can do. (no promises)

SEE YA SOON!!!!

#4 ·
Holy $hit... just talked to a shirt shop and damn they are expensive!! 50 shirts $350 no designs. Am I looking at this right?

#8 ·
Got a surprise coming for you all that are thinking about coming to this. Keep your eyes peeled, it's in the works.

#10 ·
Here is the shirt design that Constant designed. So mad rep to that dude!!! Also going to use this for the flyers if I can get them for cheap.
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/3889/6804563306698427dab4z.jpg
Sorry for link. Cant embed from my tablet.
So let me know who's interested in a shirt. I will get sizes and what not after I see who wants one. This is just to gauge interest so I know how many shirts to have printed and what sizes. I will make another thread for shirt orders when I get to it.

#12 ·
Constant did all the work I just asked if he would do it. But the design is awesome!!! And it just solidifies this happening.

#20 ·
I would think black is most popular and easiest to hide grease and oil....

Here's the image linked in if anyone missed it:

and here's a link for an idea of print costs:

http://www.jakprints.com/t-shirt-printing/economic-adult-mens/

so what I did is selected from the drop down 24 shirts

then you look at it's a black tee with a 1 color print so with the tee and print it's $6.16 each

$6.16 each x 24 = $147.84

#21 ·
So there are guys from CF going, what about other Fighter Riders? How to attract them?

What about appreciators of StreetFighters? Are they welcome to come check out the bikes at some point?

What about people that have no idea about Fighters?

I can add some info and what not to the design to make a poster. It would be good if I added pics of Fighters since there isn't any reference in the design to StreetFighters other than to people in the know.

Do you have an event set up on Facebook?

#22 ·
Wow, I feel a little put on the spot. haha. But lets see here.

1. Yes there are some guys from CF going. Not to much interest outside of the 5 guys currently interested. As far as attracting them. I am an introvert so... lol

2. I say any body interested in bikes period should come not just street fighters. Shit I just like bikes.

3. Posters would be a good idea and I was going to look into that as well. You are more than welcome to design something up for the actual event poster so I can put some up in the bike shops and post up on facebook and PNWriders.com

4. I do have an event set up on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/305047522893479/ Might need sprucing up but I set it up just to get it up. (introvert) Let me know what I need to say on there and I can edit it.

#24 ·
I planned on inviting a few people that don't ride fighters as well. I like the poster idea cuz then we can slap them at the dealerships around town, etc. I like the t-shirts thing, Stainr, if you want me to take on the t-shirts, I'd be happy to. Working on the stickers now, gonna see what different options I can get. I won't be able to get them for free like I did the Remi stickers, but I can hopefully cover it if it's not horribly expensive. Constant, you're the man, thanks for all you're doing in this! I Fing love you man! HAHAHAHAHA no ****...

PS. Constant is this something you could make it down to?

#25 ·
Well after serving in the 031 (11 Bang Bang) and training with US troops in The US. It was recently determined by US Homeland Security I'm not welcome in The US any longer due to a fine for $250 I got twelve years ago. It came with a record so I'm a threat apparently.

I was turned away at the border last Summer and not welcome back. So no unless I sneak in I'm not able to make it.

I can get a waiver to enter the US but it takes about six months to a year for the application to go through and $1500 which will allow me to enter The US for two weeks at a time over 1-3 years then I have to re apply.

#27 ·
Damn that sucks you wont make it down!!!

Twr3cks: I got the shirts for now, but please continue with the stickers and possibly posters. That would help out a lot. Let me know cost so we can work something out for payback.

As far as bikes for the posters I would say use mine, haha but ain't finished yet and not what I would want to be the poster child for this event (yet) lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.