Candy Red Thunderace - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts Insurance

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Candy Red Thunderace

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-17-2017, 02:43 PM   #11
yantosh

I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:44 PM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Candy Red Thunderace

although i would like to see a small piece of red behind the seat pad , minuscule tail piece , even a couple of inch
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-17-2017, 06:44 PM   #12
Lahti
Thunderace
Noobie
Lahti's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Lahti is a good noobieLahti is a good noobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
Where's the subframe being coated, Pro Pinta?
Yep, it has been there for two weeks now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
although i would like to see a small piece of red behind the seat pad , minuscule tail piece , even a couple of inch
Well, we'll see about that later if there is tiny piece of red behind the seat pad.
Lahti is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Lahti!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-20-2017, 03:53 AM   #13
Lahti
Thunderace
Noobie

Here is closer look of the seat:

Also made brackets for steering damper:

I'm still waiting for the subframe back from coating..

These people High Fived Lahti!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-20-2017, 04:28 AM   #14
Mattson
Stressed Member

CF Addict
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:44 PM
Flip Offs: 20
Flipped Off 29 Times in 17 Posts
Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mattson is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Man that is a tight fit with the damper I trust you've checked U have full range of motion and that it can't bind onto the fairing stay at any position.

Might be a while with the subbie. Just been to the painter friday to pick up some stuff to transport, Mika only paints those frames rims etc on weekends or when it's quiet and he seemed to have quite a pile waiting by the door there.

Btw if you sometime need something soda- or glass bead blasted one of his painters has an own company that does that.

Loving the red!

Member of MMAF: Modified Motorcycle Association Finland & MotORG! Ry

Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002

Pretending to participate in the buildoff `17 -thread.

Coming up with excuses why I`m not doing any work -thread
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-20-2017, 12:34 PM   #15
Lahti
Thunderace
Noobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
Man that is a tight fit with the damper I trust you've checked U have full range of motion and that it can't bind onto the fairing stay at any position.

Might be a while with the subbie. Just been to the painter friday to pick up some stuff to transport, Mika only paints those frames rims etc on weekends or when it's quiet and he seemed to have quite a pile waiting by the door there.

Btw if you sometime need something soda- or glass bead blasted one of his painters has an own company that does that.

Loving the red!
Haha yes it is, but i assure you it'll work fine there ! or should i say "trust me, i'm an engineer"

Yea there were "few" pair of rims waiting for paint, so it can take a while.
I will keep that in mind. I may need some blasting with my car project..
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-21-2017, 03:33 PM   #16
vbwstripes
2000 SV650
Fighter
vbwstripes's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:44 AM
Flip Offs: 1
vbwstripes is a good noobievbwstripes is a good noobievbwstripes is a good noobie

Can you tell me about your volvo project? The bike is looking great with the paint!
vbwstripes is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes