question - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts Insurance

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > question

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-07-2017, 06:14 AM   #1
dbdesigns

Fighterer
dbdesigns's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:50 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
dbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to behold
Default question

Just wondering if anybody here deals with alibaba.com? If so how is it?
Thanks

My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Diamon...07762669330809

My Website http://dbackdesigns.com
dbdesigns is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-07-2017, 07:31 AM   #2
makenzie71
Fighterer
Local Time: 06:50 AM
makenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to all
Default Re: question

It's...weird...but good if you need to buy 20 of something.
makenzie71 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived makenzie71!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-07-2017, 08:00 AM   #3
dbdesigns

Fighterer
dbdesigns's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
dbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to beholddbdesigns is a splendid one to behold

ko...I'll probably give it a shot
Thanks

My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Diamon...07762669330809

My Website http://dbackdesigns.com
dbdesigns is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-07-2017, 08:10 AM   #4
makenzie71
Fighterer
makenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to all

Good luck. Be careful about things like small engines and such...customs will get involved. If you're buying in bulk you'll get the best price is you create a buying lead outlining what you want and let the manufacturers/wholesalers come to you.
This user High Fived makenzie71!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-07-2017, 08:17 AM   #5
sepang
ไบรอัน
Senior Fighterer
sepang's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 4 Times in 3 Posts
sepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbdesigns View Post
Just wondering if anybody here deals with alibaba.com? If so how is it?
Thanks
I've used it a couple of times and found it OK, wouldn't recommend if you need in a hurry.
sepang is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived sepang!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-07-2017, 09:04 AM   #6
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore

rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:50 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 21 Times in 21 Posts
rex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on hererex_saugerty spends too much time on here

wait for Medi to arrive here

Meet Amelia

Her younger sister

and poor financial decission buildoff 17' thread
rex_saugerty is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-07-2017, 10:44 AM   #7
makenzie71
Fighterer

Yeah certainly don't try and buy anything you need now. One memorable time I bought something the ship time was dragging on and on...when I contacted the manufacturer to find out wtf was happening his response was they were waiting on raw aluminum to cast lol
These people High Fived makenzie71!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-20-2017, 04:32 PM   #8
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 597
Flipped Off 1,312 Times in 704 Posts
ROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robbo
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Worked good tha one time I used them
M/C frame from Wales UK to USA just over a week .

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ROBBO!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion