Post a pic of how your bike currently sits. - Page 300 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts Insurance

Streetfighter pics Post up pics of streetfighters in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Post a pic of how your bike currently sits.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-21-2017, 09:21 AM   #2991
makenzie71
Fighterer
Local Time: 02:00 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
makenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to all
Default Re: Post a pic of how your bike currently sits.

yeah...had to move into it in rather a rush and have had five bikes to break up (this CBR being the last)...and I am not a naturally tidy person. It's all rather stacked up on me. After I get this CBR broken up, I have to replace the head gasket on an '05 Nissan Frontier. And then I have to either rebuild or replace the engine in my buggy. And then...maybe then...I'll be able to clean up.
makenzie71 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived makenzie71!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-21-2017, 02:53 PM   #2992
Bad Officer
Fighter In Training
Bad Officer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:00 PM
Bad Officer is making some friendsBad Officer is making some friendsBad Officer is making some friendsBad Officer is making some friendsBad Officer is making some friends

Don't worry, it was a joke..... ;-)
Bad Officer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Bad Officer!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-21-2017, 04:12 PM   #2993
makenzie71
Fighterer
makenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to allmakenzie71 is a name known to all

I'm not worried. In reality I'm not going to clean it up then, either.
makenzie71 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived makenzie71!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-21-2017, 04:25 PM   #2994
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:00 PM
Flip Offs: 597
Flipped Off 1,312 Times in 704 Posts
ROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robbo
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-21-2017, 04:26 PM   #2995
ROBBO
ROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robboROBBO must be robbo
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

ROBBO' 2009
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-21-2017, 06:18 PM   #2996
yantosh

Local Time: 08:00 PM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 19 Times in 17 Posts
yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

lookin awe'sum big man
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-01-2017, 01:51 PM   #2997
ROBBO

ROBBO' 2009
These people High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-01-2017, 02:40 PM   #2998
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1,425
Flipped Off 873 Times in 397 Posts
ultimate fighter spends too much time on hereultimate fighter spends too much time on hereultimate fighter spends too much time on hereultimate fighter spends too much time on hereultimate fighter spends too much time on hereultimate fighter spends too much time on hereultimate fighter spends too much time on hereultimate fighter spends too much time on hereultimate fighter spends too much time on hereultimate fighter spends too much time on hereultimate fighter spends too much time on here
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Remi Gavin michele RATdad
UF's 2017 build off cb550
UF's 2017 build off discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ultimate fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-01-2017, 02:54 PM   #2999
sepang
ไบรอัน
Senior Fighterer
sepang's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 4 Times in 3 Posts
sepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud ofsepang has much to be proud of

Quote:
lookin much the same as the last picture I took, but M.O.T`d yesterday an road legal again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170401_194311630.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	528.0 KB
ID:	94425  
sepang is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived sepang!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-01-2017, 10:29 PM   #3000
busa1300
GURU
Senior Fighterer
busa1300's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate fighter View Post
Saw you riding south on CR17 a few days ago.... still not the best of weather here yet...I've only put about 120 miles on my GS so far
I'm a fair weather rider anymore, unless I'm testing something out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__________MY TWO STROKE ADDICTION_____________

RGV VJ21 L__________________GT 750 J____________
RGV VJ22 FL_________ GT 750 long term cafe project___
RGV VJ22 N ______________RS 250 Cup Bike_________
RGV VJ23 T__________And one for the water...SX-R 800_
RZ 350_______________The cherry popper...KD 80_____
busa1300 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics