Yantosh's CB1300rr - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2017 Winter Buildoff > Bike Build Threads
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts Insurance

Bike Build Threads Post yer bike threads in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Yantosh's CB1300rr

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2016, 03:36 PM   #1
yantosh

I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:55 PM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 19 Times in 17 Posts
yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Yantosh's CB1300rr

Pre build off stuff is in here

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...=118113&page=6

proof of status pics

the plan

take a big fat CB1300, slot in a usd front end, one off swingarm, monoshock, clip ons, race seat, numberboard, no lights ,

lets get to it gents
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2016, 05:36 PM   #2
yantosh

yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!yantosh is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Yantosh's CB1300rr

standard clocks ... what's insideum? can I use'um?

the back of them got somewhat fucked in the bikes argument with roadside furniture

what the fuck... it's all PCB stuff...

the back is quite flat once all the bust shit is gone ...... new carbon back plate???

I dunno if it needs to use the standard clocks what with fuel injection and the other clever stuff...
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-01-2016, 05:56 PM   #3
yantosh

hacksawed another 3 bits of tube for the arm

then put a blade arm in the jig, I'll use the suspension set up from this arm so need to make fittings for the jig to hold the ends at the right width and hold the linkage mount in the right place

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-02-2016, 01:37 PM   #4
yantosh

start made to the ends for the arm,

I forsee a lack of lunch breaks for the next few months
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-02-2016, 05:00 PM   #5
yantosh

when I was assembling the swingarm jig I drilled and tapped the holes on top of the uprights ....

this bundle of stuff is the reason why

the bigger bits of angle get drilled and bolted on, the threaded bar goes through the arm and the little angle joins it together

then a little crappy welding later it's the linkage mount position is jigged

4 little tubes turned up to hold the arm ends in the correct position

a blade arm being narrower than a CB13

Plan for tomorrow - try any get the ends, if not finished, ready for the jig

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-03-2016, 06:02 PM   #6
yantosh

cracked on with the arm ends

still need a fair bit of cleaning up, machining in a hurry isn't the best for the finish
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-03-2016, 06:09 PM   #7
yantosh

which fit in the jig like so

then I grab the two bits ob bent tube

and the cross tube

all the tubes still need cut to fit each other

pivot tube tomorrow
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-05-2016, 03:02 PM   #8
yantosh

another couple of days of machining

that's the linkage bearing got a place to reside, lets mill pockets to match the clips ons...... devils in the detail

fits a treat on the cross tube

it'll all tie together kinda like this

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-05-2016, 03:22 PM   #9
yantosh

i'm planning a fair bit of polishing on this bike..... fuckin hate polishing..... guess I better start rubbing the machining marks off stuff

I have access to a large polishing machine, it's not really set up for aloominum , but it'll do
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-05-2016, 04:31 PM   #10
yantosh

fuckinell this frame is heavy , I know... lets chop more of it off

this bit weighs about a ton

which leaves us with this

reckon that's about much steel as I'm going to remove , the subframe will be replaced with an aloominum job after the arms done. I've left the foot control mounting points but i won't be using the standard stuff

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2017 Winter Buildoff > Bike Build Threads