"Fartmuffin" huh? Looks like a great start to me

#6 ·
Re: DrJellyFingers' "The Fart Muffin" confabulate

"Fartmuffin" huh? Looks like a great start to me
thank you. hope to keep the momentum and get it done quick

I like muffins
muffins likes you

Bike looks fuckin huge man
really? 2nd gen r6 or r6s have always felt small, in a good way. maybe its the angle

They swingarms look really nice
stock stuff. its getting a fork swap but im not doing the swingarm, i played around with a sssa we have tho, i got it all to line up nice with simple work, all that would be needed after that is to cut and weld new shock mounts to the frame (if anybody will even do it, couple ppl i talked to didnt want to touch it)

#7 ·

nice looking seat pad so far! this build is gonna look alot neater than my fighter/tracker...ah well il jut claim im going for the rat rod look ;)

#8 ·

nice looking seat pad so far! this build is gonna look alot neater than my fighter/tracker...ah well il jut claim im going for the rat rod look ;)

Yours is looking pretty good too duder.

My subframe is welded, had a friend help me with it after I tacked it. His welder is bigger and he has had more practice. Still need to make seat mounts but that will prob be next weekend

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#14 ·

I really like the offset headlight thing you've got going.

#17 ·

I spy a watercooled GSXR back there. Is that yours???

My homie is letting me ride it cause my car is broken, thought I had fixed it but i didn't. He's selling it, it's the spr model with the braced swingarm, 6 piston calipers and bigger carbs. Needs rotors tires and head bearings. He won't budge off 900$. I won't budge off 500 or 3 pmts of 200$.

#16 ·

subframe looks nice n sturdy :) guessing you filled the 'bolt on' end with solid metal to strengthen it?

#18 ·
DrJellyFingers' "The Fart Muffin" confabulate

subframe looks nice n sturdy :) guessing you filled the 'bolt on' end with solid metal to strengthen it?

I actually welded nuts in the square tube for strength then plated and smoother it for looks

#21 ·
DrJellyFingers' "Fart Muffin" confabulate

Thank you. May have to remake it all over again, for the 4th time :doh: but I'm ok with it for now. I'm just happy I think I figured out how to have it perfect.

#25 ·
ive tried few variations on the r6 and the 636, but i think this will be my best one yet

that numberboard does look mint!
thank you sir. what are u doing for a headlight btw?

We're not that far apart on the map. How the hell are you working in flip flops outside this time of year??

#31 ·
For real tho I'm a giant pussy when it comes to cold weather, it was just nice out yesterday with the sun up. I also didn't have any clean socks (laundry day)

#28 ·
I really want to try to remake my seat unit in carbon fiber or that cool colored carbon Kevlar stuff.

I'm already spending way too much money on this thing tho. buying a cool headlight would be cheaper and prob look nice, but I wanted to make something unique, the stupid number board is costing me a fortune with the LEDs and billet mounts (that I can't make myself) and all the fuck ups. So idk if I want to spend more money on the overhead cost of making carbon fiber

On the other hand, this is the fart muffin, so this is the bike to spend the money on to make it perfect

#36 ·
DrJellyFingers' "Fart Muffin" confabulate

You're going to drill out those pop-rivets and flip that lower Coffman's tag though right?
No I have something better In mind :) hopefully I can execute it and not fuck up the pipes.

#39 ·
#41 ·
Ha no. Just moving houses, jobs. Wilson North Carolina here I come

New man cave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.