2K1 GSXR 600 Tail. - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

General Streetfighter Discussion Discussions about streetfighter riding.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 2K1 GSXR 600 Tail.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-02-2008, 04:58 PM   #1
Rican Jav
Fighting my ballz off son
CF Lover
Rican Jav's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:39 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rican Jav is a name known to allRican Jav is a name known to allRican Jav is a name known to allRican Jav is a name known to allRican Jav is a name known to allRican Jav is a name known to allRican Jav is a name known to allRican Jav is a name known to allRican Jav is a name known to allRican Jav is a name known to allRican Jav is a name known to all
Default 2K1 GSXR 600 Tail.

So today I got my 2K1 600 tail via FEDEX. I want to also let everyone here know that Perx Motorsports is a good dude to do biz with. What he says it is, is wut you get no bullshit and his turn around is pretty fast, so thanks for the part bro. Now for the fit ment. I am going to do work so ill try to post some pics up ASAP, I jus wanted to let everyone know if he is selling something u need, go for it hes a good dude, and keeps in contact unlike some ppl.

Rican Jav is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > General Streetfighter Discussion