This is the new bitch forum... all drama should be in here! - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > This is the new bitch forum... all drama should be in here!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2008, 06:05 PM   #11
endo
The Soft Serve Enigma
endo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:20 PM
Flip Offs: 73
Flipped Off 96 Times in 82 Posts
endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!endo is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Most Complete Theme 
Default Re: This is the new bitch forum... all drama should be in here!

hahaha...there's Ruckus' mom...all naked like...

looking like a cashew with a wig lol

Redefyned Racing
Project Redefyned 7/11

If I have to explain, you won't understand.

RIP Michele "MadMadame" Monroe, 30Apr80-24Mar12
RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09
endo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2008, 06:09 PM   #12
The Ruckus
Captain Missing Sandwich

CF Pimp
The Ruckus's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:20 PM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 27 Times in 23 Posts
The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by eZdoesit View Post
i like all the restrictions you put on it by not contributing to their post count, cf cash...etc

im not gonna post in this thread no more... its puttin a damper on my post per day ratio
A whore with standards, who knew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
i will negative rep you into a coma
The Ruckus is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2008, 06:27 PM   #13
Stick
is lurking in the shadows
CF Pimp
Stick's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:20 PM
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 83 Times in 29 Posts
Stick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud ofStick has much to be proud of

This section is an awesome idea!
Stick is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-09-2008, 06:30 PM   #14
The Ruckus
Captain Missing Sandwich

CF Pimp
The Ruckus's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 27 Times in 23 Posts
The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by endo View Post
hahaha...there's Ruckus' mom...all naked like...

looking like a cashew with a wig lol
More like a California raisin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
i will negative rep you into a coma
The Ruckus is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2008, 12:15 AM   #15
Courtntan
Underachiever
CF Lover
Courtntan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
Courtntan is a glorious beacon of lightCourtntan is a glorious beacon of lightCourtntan is a glorious beacon of lightCourtntan is a glorious beacon of lightCourtntan is a glorious beacon of lightCourtntan is a glorious beacon of lightCourtntan is a glorious beacon of lightCourtntan is a glorious beacon of lightCourtntan is a glorious beacon of lightCourtntan is a glorious beacon of light

Why would we need this? Everyone here get's along don't they?
Courtntan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-10-2008, 01:43 AM   #16
rock&rollfrenchfries
GURU
CF Addict
rock&rollfrenchfries's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 32 Times in 20 Posts
rock&rollfrenchfries is a name known to allrock&rollfrenchfries is a name known to allrock&rollfrenchfries is a name known to allrock&rollfrenchfries is a name known to allrock&rollfrenchfries is a name known to allrock&rollfrenchfries is a name known to allrock&rollfrenchfries is a name known to allrock&rollfrenchfries is a name known to allrock&rollfrenchfries is a name known to allrock&rollfrenchfries is a name known to allrock&rollfrenchfries is a name known to all

it's inevitable. somebody has to get their panties in a bunch once on a while
rock&rollfrenchfries is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-30-2009, 01:01 PM   #17
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 493
Flipped Off 165 Times in 131 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

i think its fucking retarded that we have to have a bitch forum on this fucking website. i'm sick of new people not acting fucking right, and me having to hear contributing members bitch about it.

get in fuckin line and act fucking right.

this forum was started by NICE people for NICE people. We are all here for one thing, FIGHTERS!

if you're here for any fucking other reason, leave now!

make me pull my fuckin ban stick out bitches!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-30-2009, 01:07 PM   #18
vfrgy
GURU
CF Addict
vfrgy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
vfrgy is really nicevfrgy is really nicevfrgy is really nicevfrgy is really nicevfrgy is really nicevfrgy is really nicevfrgy is really nice

adam calm down hit the bong and just chill.

all kidding aside your completely right. please no ban.

fighter
fuck it go hard throttle ending recked
vfrgy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-01-2011, 05:19 AM   #19
RacerX125
Millwright

CF Lover
RacerX125's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 25
Flipped Off 47 Times in 38 Posts
RacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud of

Here is my problem. it's 4 in the fucking morning where i live and my bitch of a fiancée is fucking hammered. i just got working a 10 hour grave yard shift and i can't even take a fucking shower and go to bed cause she's puking her guts out! she is currently yelling at me while i'm typing this so FUCK HER stupid fucking bitch! i just want to punch her in the face. but i know i can't and thats why i posted this/ love this site

RacerX125 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived RacerX125!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-01-2011, 05:21 AM   #20
RacerX125
Millwright

CF Lover
RacerX125's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 25
Flipped Off 47 Times in 38 Posts
RacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud of

adam i apologize i know where you're coming from. but it felt good to post that. please don't ban me...

RacerX125 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum