This is the new bitch forum... all drama should be in here! - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > This is the new bitch forum... all drama should be in here!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-01-2011, 04:49 AM   #21
Nailhead
GURU
Nailhead's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:48 PM
Flip Offs: 131
Flipped Off 463 Times in 287 Posts
Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: This is the new bitch forum... all drama should be in here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX125 View Post
adam i apologize i know where you're coming from. but it felt good to post that. please don't ban me...
i think you are safe buddy, that post was almost 2 years old.

its a simple concept really,
build bike from what you have and can afford
ride bike with your friends as much as you can
and love every minute of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiden View Post
I go home and make myself a sandwich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQkBZ1NOM8
Nailhead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Nailhead!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-03-2011, 10:30 AM   #22
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOME

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 563
Flipped Off 444 Times in 149 Posts
CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!CK 187 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

<-------- confused

SUCK IT
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-03-2011, 10:37 AM   #23
Kaos
SHOWUSYATITS

Kaos's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:18 PM
Flip Offs: 71
Flipped Off 59 Times in 47 Posts
Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

It's okay, there's no sugar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybuilt
...i have siad it before do what you realy want and do it today above all have your share of fun causc you will damn shure have your share of the other.
CUSTOM FIGHTERS FOR LIFE!
Kaos is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-03-2011, 11:11 AM   #24
RacerX125
Millwright

CF Lover
RacerX125's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 25
Flipped Off 47 Times in 38 Posts
RacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud ofRacerX125 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
i think you are safe buddy, that post was almost 2 years old.
I seen that just after i posted lol just covering my ass

RacerX125 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RacerX125!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-15-2011, 07:15 PM   #25
oldrider
Greencheezeeta's Mom

oldrider's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 109
Flipped Off 152 Times in 147 Posts
oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Thought I'd share!

The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of "Suck It Up & Move On", and crashed into "We All Have Problems", before coming to a smoldering stop at "Get the Hell Over It". Any complaints about how this line operates, can be forwarded to "1-800-WAA-WAAH"! I'm "Dr. Sniffle" Reporting LIVE from "Quitchur Bitchin". If you like this, repost it. If you don't, suck it up Buttercup, life doesn't revolve around you....

Cheezes loves you...
Quote:
Originally posted by crowbar: "Other motocycle forums....meet your God!"
Originally posted by Ratfighter: "It really looks like a silk covered sledge hammer."
oldrider is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived oldrider!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-15-2011, 08:15 PM   #26
robsroadeater
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
robsroadeater's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 530
Flipped Off 1,209 Times in 628 Posts
robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!robsroadeater is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

woahhh!

...ALL FER ONE AND ONE FER ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

OUR FALLEN FIGHTERS
MadMadame
Greencheezeeta
Remi
PanzerRider
Punkvernie
robsroadeater is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived robsroadeater!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-16-2011, 09:35 PM   #27
oldrider
Greencheezeeta's Mom

oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!oldrider is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Well....everyone is a bit snappy & aggressive in here tonight, so think I'll go watch the frickin' "Home & Garden" show on the frickin TV!!! It's been a REALLY BAD weekend & you guys always make me laugh, but NOT tonight, so GOODNIGHT sweet-peeps & get up on the right side of the bed tomorrow, you hear!?!
LOVE,
MOM, E-MOM, MUM, MOMMA, MOMMA-DONNA, OLDRIDER, E-MOM#2, ETC., FRICKIN' ETC!!!

The old BITCH out (for tonight I mean)......don't even get your hopes up!.....I'll be back!....HA!....just THOUGHT you could run me off didn't you!.....

Goodnight guys/gals.....love you all...

Cheezes loves you...
Quote:
Originally posted by Ratfighter: "It really looks like a silk covered sledge hammer."
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-17-2011, 07:41 AM   #28
Kaos
SHOWUSYATITS

Kaos's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:18 PM
Flip Offs: 71
Flipped Off 59 Times in 47 Posts
Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

What's happening? Who's snappy and aggressive at ya mom!?!?
Give 'em a timeout and an extra serving of brussel sprouts!
No seriously, what's going on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybuilt
...i have siad it before do what you realy want and do it today above all have your share of fun causc you will damn shure have your share of the other.
CUSTOM FIGHTERS FOR LIFE!
Kaos is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Kaos!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-17-2011, 07:52 AM   #29
oldrider
Greencheezeeta's Mom

It wasn't serious Kaos....all fixed!

Cheezes loves you...
Quote:
These people High Fived oldrider!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-17-2012, 09:34 PM   #30
oldrider
Greencheezeeta's Mom

Aaaaaand, here I am again! In the general scheme of things here of late, I know this is really NOT that important, but I don't understand why someone keeps 'fooking' with Gavins' flowers. (?) Take one or two, if you want. I don't mind, but WHY pull them half way out of the urn & then break them? I, of course had nothing in the car to dig the rest of the foam out of the urn, so I had to drive about 14 miles (round trip), to get something & go dig it out with, before I could put in new flowers.. Taking an entire display is getting irratating too! I'm NOT a cheap-ass & I'd spend my last dime to decorate his grave, but I'm not made of money, so I wish they'd quit it! Happens like every 3rd display! When NO other graves are messed with, it about has to be someone who didn't like him. I'm talking to the guy who runs the gardens monday, to see how much longer before he gets the security cameras rolling, or if they're rolling now, then maybe this little mystery will be solved once-&-4-all!

Cheezes loves you...
Quote:

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum