Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

rrfighter's 00 cbr 929 project **firegex**Discussion Thread

10K views 41 replies 8 participants last post by  rrfighter 
#1 ·
#2 ·
bastard! that things going to be like i was going to do mine. . . but you'll certainly be done first so i'll fuck off and change my plans.

cant wait to see this one progress RR. DW!

#3 ·
i am still waiting for parts from powdercoat... then i'll DW.. once i get the parts evolution is gonna be fast... but since i only pay 150$ to sandblast and powdercoat everything it's ok and there is like 100000 feet of snow here.. so..

#4 ·
any reason why you didnt want to paint the engine when you had it out of the frame?

that headlights sick. how are you gonna paint it?

#5 ·
i did not want to paint the engine now cause i wasn't sure on the rest of the bike color.. crankcase covers are gonna match the rest of the bike wich should be gunmetal. when i am 100% sure i'll just paint the covers.. so i don't need the engine out of there.. i'll just take the covers apart and paint.

#8 ·
Im Dying to see this thing!

#9 ·
C'mon with the pics! Tonight has came and went!!!!!!!!!!! lol

#12 ·
bike looks sweet as fook.

hey do us all a favor and put your build thread and discussion thread links in your sig. makes it easier on us lazy folk. :thumbsup:

#16 ·
atta boy :D

nowi can look at your build and post a reply right away rather than wait for other members to find your discussion thread first. (yup, im the lazy one)

Reactions: 929_adam
#17 ·
Any way you get get some better pics of the subby and send them to me? If you can, send me a pm and i'll shoot you my email. Thanks!

#19 ·
What Year to be exact?

#21 ·
ok, now change your avatar... everytime i see you post i wanna smash my face into a wall.....

#24 ·
what about white RR??? i always thought a 929 would look good in white. it has such nice lines on the tank that the white would really accentuate imo.

lookin good! post up your photoshops tonite and we'll help ye decide.

#26 ·
Shits looking sick brother! the bike is really coming out nicely! Showyo's helping put 2 very nice 929 fighters out in the mix this year! hope to see you at fighterfest with it???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.