Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

F4i/CB500F bellypan possible 519 fit or more?

4K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  xxmustang281xx 
#1 ·
BELLY PAN, F4i,CBR900,519,old GSXR's,CB600,NEW!

Thinking about letting my F4i bellypan go. I bondo'd it where necessary, sanded, bondo'd, sanded, primed, sanded, primed to where it looks great now just needs paint. I've mounted it up several times in the garage but have never run it since my bike hasn't run since November. Got it from StreetfightersInc or whoever the foreign guy in Florida is that used to sponsor this site. Paid about $250 to $280 including shipping from Deutschland. I'll figure out exactly what I paid and what I want for it. It's nice though.

See less See more
#3 ·
It varies. I'll measure it tonight with the piece hanging just as it is in the photo. I actually bought a bag full of random plastic and aluminum spacers and sleeves and a combination of different bolts and washers to allow me to mount the thing in whatever position I needed to. Its pretty flexible and with whatever combination of hardware you can mount it an inch or 2 to the left or right and choose what angle you want it pitched at.

To anybody who is interested, this isn't something I need to sell, but if someone wants to run it on their bike we might could find a price. I'm a packrat when it comes to parts, I don't like to get rid of anything unless I absolutely know I won't use it.

#4 ·
I have thought about a bellypan for my buildoff f3, but not sure if I want to run one. I'll check back when you have a price, see how I feel.

#8 ·
That's awesome Sven, thanks for the additional info. Yeah, it was European streetfighter I bought it from. With the pan laying flat on a bench, the distance between the 2 front mounts is 12" or about 305mm in svenspeak, which I prefer to use. Distance between front and rear mounts on the right side is about 9" or 230mm. It looks freakin' sweet on that old GSXR above. Makes me want to buy an old zook to go with this pan.

#10 ·
New bump of an old thread as I'm selling this belly pan. Notice the info Sven added about what it fits. I paid $280 for this piece and put a lot of time into it getting it ready for paint. $200 total shipped to your door. Nice looking piece but didn't fit with my ongoing plans. I'll post whatever pics are wanted but its good to go all over. Pretty firm on the $200 unless you live really close to me. Obviously, overseas would be more.

#18 ·
bellypan bump request served. You know you want it. It's a nice piece, I just went in a different direction. It's still hanging in the garage just as shown in the first pic. Primed, bondo'd smooth. Buyer may want to smooth bolt holes after you get your mounting bolts/washers arranged. Owners of other style bikes, notice Sven's comments above.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.