cheap universal headlights. - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Beginner Streetfighter Questions
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

Beginner Streetfighter Questions This is the place to ask all beginner questions with no fear of being flamed. This section will be HEAVILY MODERATED! Any fighter related question is allowed, no matter how simple!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > cheap universal headlights.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-10-2009, 05:13 PM   #1
InfiniteMiles
Fighter In Training
Local Time: 08:21 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
InfiniteMiles is a NOOB
Default cheap universal headlights.

I'm looking for a cheap universal headlight for my Ninja 250

I originally ordered a universal fairing with signals and a headlight but was shocked by the poor quality, it felt like a toy, plus it looked worse in person than in the pictures.

I'm looking for box headlight to mount in between my forks but a double round set up or a good looking signal works to.

I'll get measurements of the forks when I return home.

Here's a link to what I ordered. Don't ask me what I was thinking.
http://www.flyncycle.com/Raptor_Fair.../hlurapw-2.htm

Thanks for the help.
InfiniteMiles is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-10-2009, 05:38 PM   #2
catatonic
WTF is a motorcycle?
CF Pimp
catatonic's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:21 AM
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 78 Times in 73 Posts
catatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to all
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: cheap universal headlights.

Universal headlights are everywhere, just make sure the mounts work on your forks. There is some sponsors of the site that carry quite a different array of lights. You can also go with some Acerbis headlights that use a rubber mount.

The long lost CFer.
catatonic is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-10-2009, 05:41 PM   #3
catatonic
WTF is a motorcycle?
CF Pimp
catatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteMiles View Post
I'll get measurements of the forks when I return home.
No need.
35mm Kawasaki EX-250E1/E2 "Ninja" (86-87)
36mm Kawasaki EX-250F2-F4, F6-F18 "Ninja 250R" (88-90, 92-04)
I believe they stepped up the forks on the newer models but I'm not sure. What year is your 250?

The long lost CFer.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-10-2009, 05:42 PM   #4
stuntninja
Fucking Newb...Oh wait

stuntninja's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:21 PM
Flip Offs: 89
Flipped Off 92 Times in 69 Posts
stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Would something like this interest you?

If so pm me, I've got it just sitting, $10 plus shipping

stuntninja is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived stuntninja!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-10-2009, 05:43 PM   #5
stuntninja
Fucking Newb...Oh wait

stuntninja's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:21 PM
Flip Offs: 89
Flipped Off 92 Times in 69 Posts
stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by catatonic View Post
No need.
35mm Kawasaki EX-250E1/E2 "Ninja" (86-87)
36mm Kawasaki EX-250F2-F4, F6-F18 "Ninja 250R" (88-90, 92-04)
I believe they stepped up the forks on the newer models but I'm not sure. What year is your 250?

Same forks up to 07 I know, but after that don't know...

stuntninja is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-10-2009, 06:53 PM   #6
InfiniteMiles
Fighter In Training
InfiniteMiles is a NOOB

I have an 01 Ninja 250 Sorry for not clarifying.

Stunt ninja I've read your whole thread and that picture is what I'm going for. : )
I want to keep my exhaust stock though.

I like the mask but would rather have a traditional headlight, that will sit between the forks and only protrude an inch or two. I love the look of the flat forks.

Can you tell me how you hid your electronics though? I take of my side covers and am amazed by all the junk, I don;t know where to put it all.

EDIT: I jsut saw your price, I can't pass it up. =p
InfiniteMiles is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-10-2009, 07:02 PM   #7
catatonic
WTF is a motorcycle?
CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteMiles View Post
I have an 01 Ninja 250 Sorry for not clarifying.

Stunt ninja I've read your whole thread and that picture is what I'm going for. : )
I want to keep my exhaust stock though.

I like the mask but would rather have a traditional headlight, that will sit between the forks and only protrude an inch or two. I love the look of the flat forks.

Can you tell me how you hid your electronics though? I take of my side covers and am amazed by all the junk, I don;t know where to put it all.
Tuck it under the seat, look up Candymans build.

The long lost CFer.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-10-2009, 07:10 PM   #8
JigsN Joints
Death Before Dishonor
Fighterer
JigsN Joints's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 45 Times in 24 Posts
JigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of lightJigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of lightJigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of lightJigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of lightJigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of lightJigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of lightJigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of lightJigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of lightJigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of lightJigsN Joints is a glorious beacon of light

There are some cheap headlights on ebay. Also you can always zip tie the crap out of your headlight. Thats what i did because i havent made or bought a mount yet. I have about 20 zip ties holding that beast on.

The artist formerly known as Fizz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailbomb
When life gives you lemons, beat the shit out of the people at the lemonade stand and burn it to the ground.
JigsN Joints is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-10-2009, 08:37 PM   #9
InfiniteMiles
Fighter In Training
InfiniteMiles is a NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzNation View Post
There are some cheap headlights on ebay. Also you can always zip tie the crap out of your headlight. Thats what i did because i havent made or bought a mount yet. I have about 20 zip ties holding that beast on.
I have some brackets to mount the headlight I bought, but the actual headlight is really weak.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-10-2009, 10:47 PM   #10
Poopie
GOOROO of da POO POO

CF Pimp
Poopie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 132
Flipped Off 91 Times in 61 Posts
Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Poopie is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Hella makes these Dual (2) Angel eyes 2500 headlights for 60$
They're a high quality headlight, and project a very bright beam...
You get a nice harness as well...

Poopie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Poopie!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Beginner Streetfighter Questions