The Man Cave thread - post your garage pics! - Page 35 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Tools
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

Streetfighter Tools Discussion about the tools you use to build and modify your streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > The Man Cave thread - post your garage pics!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-06-2011, 12:53 AM   #341
rubbersdown
sickboy
CF Pimp
rubbersdown's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:28 AM
Flip Offs: 34
Flipped Off 40 Times in 24 Posts
rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!rubbersdown is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: The Man Cave thread - post your garage pics!

could be wrong but to me it looks like its set up mainly for woodworking. Cabinetmaking maybe?

Bitches love smiley faces

my cafe tracker build: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=89721
rubbersdown is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived rubbersdown!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-06-2011, 01:28 PM   #342
swartz77
Fighter
swartz77's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:28 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
swartz77 is making some friendsswartz77 is making some friendsswartz77 is making some friendsswartz77 is making some friends

That man loves wood
swartz77 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived swartz77!
The Following User Says F-U to swartz77 For This Post:
nemo (09-06-2011)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-08-2011, 12:27 AM   #343
GeeP
NoObie
Noobie
GeeP's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:28 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
GeeP is a NOOB

Tks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoebe View Post
I think we have a winner!
Not with only one bike!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEBSPEED
That DoAll bandsaw is monstrous. I love it! What's your specialty GeeP?
Aye! It's a useful little monster.

Everything is my specialty. Although I make most of my money making everything from airplane parts to farm implement repair, my passion is industrial design.

I also do quite a bit of woodworking, from custom cabinets and finish carpentry to patternmaking.
GeeP is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived GeeP!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-08-2011, 04:45 AM   #344
Stitches
back to being a lucker!
Senior Fighterer
Stitches's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:28 PM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 23 Times in 21 Posts
Stitches has much to be proud ofStitches has much to be proud ofStitches has much to be proud ofStitches has much to be proud ofStitches has much to be proud ofStitches has much to be proud ofStitches has much to be proud ofStitches has much to be proud ofStitches has much to be proud ofStitches has much to be proud ofStitches has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeeP View Post
Here's my hideout.

These are old photos from this spring, I have even more crap packed in there now!
I have been jelous of people's girl/wife, Cars, bike's, jobs Never have i been jelous of someones man cave! sorry I mean work shop, Sorry I mean factory!

Dude awesome!!!!!! simple!

Stitches is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-20-2011, 01:24 AM   #345
chaos6
I Piss Excellence.

CF Addict
chaos6's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 41
Flipped Off 6 Times in 6 Posts
chaos6 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!chaos6 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!chaos6 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!chaos6 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!chaos6 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!chaos6 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!chaos6 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!chaos6 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!chaos6 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!chaos6 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!chaos6 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!
Fighter of the Month 

...well fuck me...how does one follow that up?

Um...here's mine.

I left town for a family get together, and the GF built me this workbench and fixed up her garage for me to work in:

She must have sensed that winter was coming and if she wanted to see me I would need a place to DW near her.
...either that or she wants "Her" CBR done for next season.

"Make no small plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood."
-Daniel Burnham

'05 Z750s Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=32497

'90 Kawasaki ZR550 Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...18#post1163218
chaos6 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-20-2011, 02:37 AM   #346
dogmeatk
QUESTIONABLE ENGINEERING

CF Addict
dogmeatk's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:28 AM
Flip Offs: 19
Flipped Off 8 Times in 7 Posts
dogmeatk has a reputation beyond reputedogmeatk has a reputation beyond reputedogmeatk has a reputation beyond reputedogmeatk has a reputation beyond reputedogmeatk has a reputation beyond reputedogmeatk has a reputation beyond reputedogmeatk has a reputation beyond reputedogmeatk has a reputation beyond reputedogmeatk has a reputation beyond reputedogmeatk has a reputation beyond reputedogmeatk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos6 View Post
I left town for a family get together, and the GF built me this workbench and fixed up her garage for me to work in:
Sounds like a handy gal! Definitely a keeper!
dogmeatk is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived dogmeatk!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-28-2011, 04:16 AM   #347
Gixerman
Gixer Junkie

Gixerman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 55 Times in 45 Posts
Gixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos6 View Post
...well fuck me...how does one follow that up?

Um...here's mine.

She must have sensed that winter was coming and if she wanted to see me I would need a place to DW near her.
Nice workspace you got there bro! Kim's done ya proud mate, I should have posted up here ages ago but you know i'm easily sidetracked and have been busy with work etc not to mention the fact you've seen the shit hole my lab was a few weeks ago.
I gotta say you you and i both have got good women in our lives who understand the addicion cos Stella hooked me up big time (see below)
Gixerman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Gixerman!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-28-2011, 04:40 AM   #348
Gixerman
Gixer Junkie

Gixerman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 55 Times in 45 Posts
Gixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant futureGixerman has a brilliant future

I have finally got my first USA Lab finished and ready to do work so at long last heres a few pics......

Small outbuilding full'o shite

Scored some free kitchen cabinets and worktop and with some mods and heavyduty bracing now we have a bombproof wall to wall workbench.

It stayed at this stage for quite some time while i put up a few more shelves and enclosed the rafters for storage and insulation in the winter munfs and I also added a nice big double striplight.

Then last week while i was viewing Cabbies new frame up build and showing my wonderful wife an example of the seriously talented builders we have here on CF, I thought see was like me just admiring the mans skills but it seems she was also seriously impressed by how nice and clean his small workshop is.

So unbeknown to me Stella spent 2 straight days out in the lab while i was at work to transform the space from what you see in the above pics into the sight that greeted me when i got home a few nights ago.

I was totally gobsmaked at how good the lab looked it was like walking onto the set of Extreme Makeover Streetfighter Edition and i was half expecting some fucker with a tv camera to jump out one of the cabinets Honestly the above pic doesn't do full
justice to the hours of work put in by Stella, the floor and walls were painted the cabinets painted and had nice new shiny handles as well as the light and plug sockets face plates, all the floor edges have got rubber kick/spash guards (or what ever the hell you call em)

I have spent the last few days bringing my toolchest over from my folks place to it's new home and doing one or two finishing touches including the most important thing in any workshop no matter the size......A Fucking Badass Streetfighter Motorcycle to do work on all winter long.

As an englishman in the US the union jack will always have pride and place in the lab but I love my new home here in the USA and the Stars and Stripes will also always be flying in the lab.

Sorry for the long ass post but i have spent fookin' ages trying to get set up to DW and i finally have a Lab worthy to work in and just wanted to give a proper shout out to Stella my wife who gave me and my bike a place to call home.

Cheers love
Gixerman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-28-2011, 05:56 AM   #349
Nailhead
GURU
Nailhead's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 131
Flipped Off 463 Times in 287 Posts
Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

that's bad ass dave.

its a simple concept really,
build bike from what you have and can afford
ride bike with your friends as much as you can
and love every minute of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiden View Post
I go home and make myself a sandwich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQkBZ1NOM8
Nailhead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Nailhead!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-28-2011, 06:40 AM   #350
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW

SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 37
Flipped Off 47 Times in 37 Posts
SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!SEBSPEED is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Applause for Stella!

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

2011 Buildoff bike continued: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=47081

05 VFR800 - daily driver
81 CB900F Supersport - http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=47081
96 VFR750
83 VF750F - http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=18850
95 XR250R
96 XR400R
00 XR70R
03 CRF150F

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater View Post
Fookin luv them Hondassssssssssss.
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived SEBSPEED!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Tools