Snap On FM-140A MIG/Welder - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Tools
Register iTrader FAQDonate Image Host All New Posts New Streetfighter Posts

Notices

Streetfighter Tools Discussion about the tools you use to build and modify your streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Snap On FM-140A MIG/Welder

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-22-2009, 05:42 PM   #1
Moto-Madness
I own the corners

CF Pimp
Moto-Madness's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:29 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
Moto-Madness has much to be proud ofMoto-Madness has much to be proud ofMoto-Madness has much to be proud ofMoto-Madness has much to be proud ofMoto-Madness has much to be proud ofMoto-Madness has much to be proud ofMoto-Madness has much to be proud ofMoto-Madness has much to be proud ofMoto-Madness has much to be proud ofMoto-Madness has much to be proud ofMoto-Madness has much to be proud of
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Snap On FM-140A MIG/Welder

Anyone have any experience with this welder? Someone locally is selling one for $400 with a fuill Argon setup included and I'm trying to get in touch with him to see about the unit?

Wanna see an advantages or disadvantages of this unit?
Moto-Madness is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-22-2009, 07:08 PM   #2
Ruff
Rable Rable Rable
Ruff's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 97
Flipped Off 138 Times in 105 Posts
Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Snap On FM-140A MIG/Welder

The gas system alone is worth $200 easily. There are so many small welders out there, it's difficult for me to say how capable that particular machine is.

Miller has a great site if you want to look up the machine's capabilities.
Ruff is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-22-2009, 07:20 PM   #3
Moto-Madness
I own the corners

CF Pimp
Moto-Madness has much to be proud ofMoto-Madness has much to be proud ofMoto-Madness has much to be proud ofMoto-Madness has much to be proud ofMoto-Madness has much to be proud ofMoto-Madness has much to be proud ofMoto-Madness has much to be proud ofMoto-Madness has much to be proud ofMoto-Madness has much to be proud ofMoto-Madness has much to be proud ofMoto-Madness has much to be proud of

Thanks. Well I found it on the snap on website and they want $2900 for this model without the gas. If it works and the guy gets back to me it mine haha
Moto-Madness is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2009, 09:12 AM   #4
stuntninja
Fucking Newb...Oh wait

stuntninja's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:29 AM
Flip Offs: 89
Flipped Off 92 Times in 69 Posts
stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Sounds like it was "permanently borrowed".

stuntninja is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2009, 05:07 PM   #5
Moto-Madness
I own the corners

CF Pimp

Haha He says he has the original bill of sale for it when he brought it about 6 years ago and has been sitting in his garage for about 3 years unused.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2009, 06:35 PM   #6
Ruff
Rable Rable Rable
Ruff's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 97
Flipped Off 138 Times in 105 Posts
Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Snatch that shit up already.

Ruff is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2009, 06:59 PM   #7
Moto-Madness
I own the corners

CF Pimp

Gonna go look at it and snatch it up tomorrow hopefully
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-24-2009, 07:06 AM   #8
Moto-Madness
I own the corners

CF Pimp

Well picking up the welder tonight. The guy was this original owner and paid about $4,000 for the full setup about 10 yrs ago and then he retired so all his shop tools have been sitting in his garage for about 3 yrs. Wanna see what else he has haha
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-24-2009, 02:24 PM   #9
paul
VP of Daily Operations
paul's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 18
Flipped Off 62 Times in 47 Posts
paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

if he has some sort of mill, or a tig im deff intrested

R.I.P.
Gavin "Greencheezeata" Butts

October 5, 1983 - September 8, 2009

www.FOHCycleFab.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denvgasm View Post
I like man on man asshole gobbling

please don't make that a sig

IIII <Fucking Count It!!!
paul is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-24-2009, 02:55 PM   #10
Moto-Madness
I own the corners

CF Pimp

I think he does have a TIG welder. He's also trying to find the TIG gun for the Snap On Welder I'm buying which he thinks he still has haha.

I will check with him tonight and see what he has.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter Tools